Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mike307
    • By Mike307 18th Apr 11, 3:09 PM
    • 29Posts
    • 6Thanks
    Mike307
    los pandos vineyard
    • 18th Apr 11, 3:09 PM
    los pandos vineyard 18th Apr 11 at 3:09 PM
    Hi

has anybody had any dealings with Los Pandos? - ROI seems to good to be true

http://www.lospandosvineyard.com/controlador.php?op=dinamicas&idFamilia=10

Mike
    "Genius is eternal patience."
    -Michelangelo
Page 17
    • quest944
    • By quest944 20th Feb 17, 3:20 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    quest944
    Won't let me post a link but have a look about One Stop Financial Services on the FCA site
    • Welldone
    • By Welldone 15th Mar 17, 9:59 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Welldone
    Welldone
    I have come into this rather late. However to say that I have been duped by a person who was my financial adviser for some years & did some good work sorting out my mother in laws finances & a number of years later when we had inherited some money from both sides of the family, he recommended this investment in Los Pandos. So unlike most of previous investors this was not via a SIPP but a loan agreement. drawn up by a Spanish Notary. Prior to this my FA had joined BlackTower Financial Services Gibraltar in their Mabella offices, but still covering the UK. The loan was for 2 years . I was persuaded to roll over the loan for a further 2 years & it was due for repayment in February 2016. In the meantime my FA had moved to Holborn Associates in Dubai.
    Last February I started to chase my FA for the return of the loan at this point he started to become evasive saying that repayment would be delayed by approx a couple of months & that he had other clients in the same position. I continued to chase him & then started to receive messages that he had gone into hospital etc. He has now left Holborn & become uncountable
    I have found him on Facebook living somewhere around Mabella. His name is Salim Abuteir.
    The Spanish notary was Amelia Bergillos Moreton..
    The chances of getting any money back is very unlikely. However I would be interested if any one has had dealings with Abuteir in similar circumstances.
    • cheesetoast
    • By cheesetoast 15th Mar 17, 6:31 PM
    • 256 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    cheesetoast
    has anybody had any dealings with Los Pandos?
    Originally posted by Mike307
    This guy?

• timboleicester
    • By timboleicester 1st May 17, 3:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    timboleicester
    due dilligence
    The issue is that for me Stadia Trustees should have taken more action to ensure that the person instructing them was a proper person... and not plastered all over the FCA's warning and wanted page,

My claim for compensation is with the FSCS and I am not too hopeful of getting any of the 150K back...
    • Barrykempton
    • By Barrykempton 29th Jun 17, 8:23 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Barrykempton
    SIPP Pension
    It sounds like we are all in the same boat, I invested £47,000 of my pension fund in the Los Pandos Vineyard through a Financial Adviser back in 2012.

I original dealt with One Stop financial and now through The Lifetime Sipp pension.

No one has a clue where my money is and when i will get my return (I think I already know the answer to that one). Is there anymore that i can do other than work for the rest of my life ???
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 29th Jun 17, 10:57 AM
    • 4,245 Posts
    • 6,684 Thanks
    Malthusian
    1 Stop Financial Services was regulated by the FCA so if you received advice from them you are potentially one of the lucky ones. (In the sense that you may not lose all your money.)

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has declared 1 Stop in default and is investigating redress claims - see here. If the FSCS decides 1 Stop is liable for your losses you may be compensated in full as you are below the £50,000 compensation limit.

Were you contacted by 1 Stop regarding your potential claim to the FSCS, as they were ordered to by the FCA?
    • ginluke
    • By ginluke 29th Jun 17, 7:25 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ginluke
    Can you give me any help with going through the ombudsmen as I invest in this till 2012 and if I have read your post right that's when you started you complaint with them
    • Chumonster
    • By Chumonster 6th Sep 17, 2:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Chumonster
    Helios hub
    Hi I invested in Helios Hub last April with Capitalise Invest. I tried to search online beforehand to see if there was any potential scam alert but didn't see anything then. Give the sporadic updates from Eduardo and sketchy emails from Capitalise Invest I started digging this year. Then I came across the Los Pandora thread via another Helios Hub thread. I would like to find out more and private messaged you.
    • ginluke
    • By ginluke 19th Sep 17, 7:12 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ginluke
    I was unlucky in having been talked into investing in this company via stadia trustees. If anyone else went through this company the fca is dealing with complaints about them and looking to recover your money via stadia so please if you want through this company raise a case against them with fca my pension was due back to me nearly 3yrs ago DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY IN THIS COMPANY
    • JKWalker
    • By JKWalker 1st Nov 17, 6:24 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JKWalker
    IFAs
    Hey all, doing some work on this for a friend, anybody know about other regulated financial advisers other than 1 STOP that advised on this investment related to a SIPP?
    • janetwebb
    • By janetwebb 1st Jan 18, 7:27 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janetwebb
    Los pandos
    Don't touch it. My son Mark Webb put his pension in £31,000 from the Philippines where he lives.after being advised to do so by agents Mattioli& Woods of Leicester . His first pension was with Stadia 9 years ago which paid out after 3 years then Stadia went bust so he was going to put his other pension with Stadia but was told by Mattioli Woods they had gone bust so put it with another of their management portfolios Martin & Clews alias Los Panados alias Helius Hub. He has lost the lot. They still after 7 years, send him regular updates! It is fraudulent. I reported it to Actionfraud. They said it was a scam he's lost everything. They didn't take it further because it is outside British waters. He is now running a market stall to keep his girlfriend and baby and I'm paying medical bills and rent.
    • janetwebb
    • By janetwebb 1st Jan 18, 7:44 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janetwebb
    Janet Webb
    My son also put 31,000 into this company 7 years ago but it was then called Martin&clews. He has lost everything, but they can't be touched as its outside British waters. Mike CLews was living in Spain. See the article in the Spanish expats newspaper Grapevine Press of 5 or 6 years ago. Mike Martin was hounded out of Spain and went to France. My son went through agents Mattioli Woods in Leicester. This con artist has conned people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds. The law should be changed so they can all be locked up as the thieves they are. Mattioli Woods say "they are monitoring" the situation !!. Meanwhile no one is interested in stopping this fraud last heard of in Kent.
    • janetwebb
    • By janetwebb 1st Jan 18, 7:52 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    janetwebb
    As I have put in another reply my son was advised to put his pension of 25,000 in Stadia about 9 years ago but he was paid out after 3 years. 6 months later he was told they had gone bust and advised to put his money in Martin&Clews by the same agents so he did . He put his Second pension worth 31,000 in and they stole the lot. I contacted Action fraud and FSA but no result when they discovered it was outside British waters
    • resk
    • By resk 1st Jan 18, 9:29 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    resk
    Just read through this thread for the first time. It is a fascinating and depressing story, which makes me thankful I'm not one of the poor people who were scammed into "investing".
    • Reaper
    • By Reaper 2nd Jan 18, 9:15 AM
    • 6,267 Posts
    • 4,516 Thanks
    Reaper
    You repeated versions of your post 3 times but I am still unsure exactly what happened. You say:
    MMy son went through agents Mattioli Woods in Leicester.
    Originally posted by janetwebb
    If Mattioli Woods advised your son to invest with them then you might have a case against them for selling an unsuitably high risk investment, unless that is what he requested. They are FCA registered so you have more chance taking that route than any of the others involved.
    • save our money
    • By save our money 14th May 18, 8:32 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    save our money
    Well I can you after a lot Of investigation and a civil court case the liquid assets of Los Pandos/ Martin and Clews are 10k euros and two cars one of which is owned by the bank. Eduardo lives in a very nice villa that I have the address for and his children are in a private school that I also have the address for. You canít touch him. Every thing is in his wife name. Los Pandos is mortgaged to a company in Maidstone Kent for 800k euros. They wonít disclose any details. Your money is gone
    • save our money
    • By save our money 15th May 18, 6:13 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    save our money
    There is however one person in all this tangled web who is staying tight lipped. Alex Hales! I know he reads the post on this forum. Come Alex spill the beans. I know the police have been in touch for a coffee and a chat. Just tell us your link to Eduardo Martin and Michael Clews? Last piece of the jigsaw please? Save all !!!!ing around any longer struggling to get our money back. I know you went out to Spain for meetings
    • save our money
    • By save our money 15th May 18, 6:46 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    save our money
    Come on Alex hales spill the beans. Issue one statement and we can all get our money back. But you donít have the common decency to that do you? I know you follow this thread
    • bowlhead99
    • By bowlhead99 15th May 18, 6:57 AM
    • 7,976 Posts
    • 14,513 Thanks
    bowlhead99
    Eduardo lives in a very nice villa that I have the address for and his children are in a private school that I also have the address for. You canít touch him.
    Originally posted by save our money
    Have you tried kidnapping his children?
    There is however one person in all this tangled web who is staying tight lipped. Alex Hales! I know he reads the post on this forum. Come Alex spill the beans.
    Come on Alex hales spill the beans.
    Do you think he will spill them faster if you post every half hour asking him to do so?
    • Malthusian
    • By Malthusian 15th May 18, 8:45 AM
    • 4,245 Posts
    • 6,684 Thanks
    Malthusian
    Come on Alex hales spill the beans. Issue one statement and we can all get our money back.
    The money is almost certainly gone regardless of what Alex Hales says, whoever he is.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

421Posts Today

4,607Users online

Martin's Twitter