Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • furndire
    • By furndire 9th Nov 06, 11:23 AM
    • 7,171Posts
    • 31,470Thanks
    furndire
    Sheepskin boots from New Zealand ALL CHARGES NOW PAID BY KIWI
    • 9th Nov 06, 11:23 AM
    Sheepskin boots from New Zealand ALL CHARGES NOW PAID BY KIWI 9th Nov 06 at 11:23 AM
    I feel I must recommend a New Zealand site (www.Kiwi-sheepskins.com) that my daughter has just received some sheepskin boots from. Ordered on the first of November, invoiced on the 2nd, and arrived on today the 9th November.
    The boots are really nice, and look like a very well known Ozzie brand, but half the price.
    They even answered emails on a Sunday.
    Total cost for pair of boots, pair of sheepskin insoles, pair of sheepskin slipper socks, cleaner & protection spray, and postage & packing for 98. Unbelievably good value. - just think they deserve a recommendation.

They now do boots for wider calves
    Last edited by furndire; 30-01-2011 at 3:11 PM.
Page 1
  • purplemoon
    • 9th Nov 06, 11:55 AM
    • 9th Nov 06, 11:55 AM
    They look very warm! Also noticed they do a personalized order so if you know someone with size 12 feet who wants stuff pink, as I do, it can be done. The variant that I tried for came to 62. Kiddies come up at approx 25. I may get some of these; still considering. Thanks.
    • furndire
    • By furndire 9th Nov 06, 3:48 PM
    • 7,171 Posts
    • 31,470 Thanks
    furndire
    • 9th Nov 06, 3:48 PM
    • 9th Nov 06, 3:48 PM
    They are really soft and luxurious. I think I will end up getting a pair of the slipper socks for myself, tried my daughters on and they were sooooo soft. Suede soles, so are none slip. It says they can be hand washed as well.
  • purplemoon
    • 12th Nov 06, 4:17 PM
    • 12th Nov 06, 4:17 PM
    They don'y pay your tax though..! I presume your daughter didn't get caught..? Do you know how much she would have been liable? I am tempted by something so cosy and warm but am I do already have boots so I want to be sure if tax becomes involved that I can justify the expence.
    • furndire
    • By furndire 30th Jan 11, 3:09 PM
    • 7,171 Posts
    • 31,470 Thanks
    furndire
    • 30th Jan 11, 3:09 PM
    • 30th Jan 11, 3:09 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but Kiwi now pay all UK charges - just ordered a pair of boots. My slippers bit the dust late last year, but my daughter who bought a pair of boots, is still wearing her them
    Last edited by furndire; 31-01-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    • clairestokoe
    • By clairestokoe 30th Jan 11, 3:14 PM
    • 142 Posts
    • 3,553 Thanks
    clairestokoe
    • 30th Jan 11, 3:14 PM
    • 30th Jan 11, 3:14 PM
    the sheep in new zealand, do you know if they suffer from any animal rights issues. something called mewling...?
    "save money, save time, save earth"
    • furndire
    • By furndire 31st Jan 11, 9:59 AM
    • 7,171 Posts
    • 31,470 Thanks
    furndire
    • 31st Jan 11, 9:59 AM
    • 31st Jan 11, 9:59 AM
    the sheep in new zealand, do you know if they suffer from any animal rights issues. something called mewling...?
    Originally posted by clairestokoe
    Sorry no idea
    • Jeff Bridges hair
    • By Jeff Bridges hair 31st Jan 11, 1:29 PM
    • 5,952 Posts
    • 7,233 Thanks
    Jeff Bridges hair
    • 31st Jan 11, 1:29 PM
    • 31st Jan 11, 1:29 PM
    Originally posted by clairestokoe
    No they dont. They are treat very well over there.. Visited a few farms when i was over there and was impressed... mind you its difficult to get NZ lamb out there.. Well the good stuff we get anyway
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,930Posts Today

6,410Users online

Martin's Twitter