Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    woodkitten
    0 WOW
    where is the link to the e-book
    • 23rd Jun 04, 12:04 PM
    0 WOW
    where is the link to the e-book 23rd Jun 04 at 12:04 PM
    Official insert:

The original link to Budgetflyer's ebook thread was lost in the chat forum re-shuffle so I've reposted it.

Budgetflyer's ebook

Any help out there please my computer decide it needed a hol too i think coz it refused to work for me after my recent holiday, 8) it is now recharged its batteries and is ready for action BUT i now find lots not working for me 1 of which is the e-book that i took from this site on good holiday sites etc, will no longer open says file is empty aghhhhhhhh > it was on hols and days out chat but cannot remember which page the link was on any one out there have it or can find it for me PLEASE :
    cheers woodkitten :-*
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 24-02-2005 at 6:04 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,050Posts Today

6,551Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's FRI Twitter poll: As everyone knows, you're a creative genius with an huge range of highly honed skills.? https://t.co/KV5FHAqK6v

• Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Follow Martin