Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • alwaysonthego
    • By alwaysonthego 28th Jul 10, 3:55 PM
    • 7,916Posts
    • 10,749Thanks
    alwaysonthego
    0 WOW
    Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area
    • 28th Jul 10, 3:55 PM
    0 WOW
    Boosting your Tesco Clubcard Points Discussion Area 28th Jul 10 at 3:55 PM
    This thread is specifically to discuss ways to boost collecting and using your Tesco Clubcard Points as discussed in the

Loyalty Cards Article

You can also join in a Loyalty Card article discussion plus discussions about boosting your Nectar points , Boots Advantage Card points, and Airmiles.

To discuss or ask a question about the article: click reply

Previous thread
    Last edited by MSE Megan F; 03-05-2017 at 1:02 PM.
Page 32
    • L8diva
    • By L8diva 22nd May 16, 3:14 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    L8diva
    How to really boost points on your tesco clubcard
    Hi
    I have a 'hidden' tip for everyone to boost their Tesco Clubcard points.
    If you go into 'About Clubcard' on the Tesco Clubcard section of their website, then go to the bottom blue box that says 'Where can I collect points? Show me' then it will take you a next page that has a link to TopCashback. That way u earn 1point PER 1p while u r purchasing other goods online!! I earned 3,450 Tesco Clubcard points in one season!!
    • steve1500
    • By steve1500 23rd May 16, 3:30 PM
    • 1,006 Posts
    • 668 Thanks
    steve1500
    You can exchange a maximum of 50 per year to Clubcard. The year runs from when you first do an exchange, so don't stockpile the cash swap as soon as possible even if it is 10 pence, then the clock is ticking for the year
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA
    • rm19
    • By rm19 28th May 16, 10:14 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rm19
    I have clubcard vouchers that I was planning to buy a couple of PS4 games with on Tesco Direct. The last time I visited a Tesco store, at the checkout I was given a "Spend 60 and get 9 off" and a "Get 5 off [PS4 game]".

Can I use BOTH of these vouchers AND my clubcard ones (perhaps boosted too?) at the same time?
    • bogiboss
    • By bogiboss 22nd Jun 16, 12:09 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bogiboss
    Is this topic still active?
    Hello all,
    I can see the current messages but what I mean is are there still any ways to really boost the points this days?
    Except TopCashBack exchange which is only for another month...

The famous Johnson's Baby Powder and beef-in-gravy loopholes are now I think 8 years ago, so not many good findings since then?

Good example would be something like 1000 bonus points for something you really need or cheap or can easily sell for the same price (at least not losing) but I don't think any of those offers are around?

Is it specific time of the year they do this?

Any ideas? :-) :-)))))))))
    • steve1500
    • By steve1500 23rd Jun 16, 8:39 AM
    • 1,006 Posts
    • 668 Thanks
    steve1500
    www.shopperpoints.co.uk is usually a good source for finding bonus offers
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA
    • bogiboss
    • By bogiboss 23rd Jun 16, 8:56 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    bogiboss
    That is something new for me, Thanks Steve!
    • Boose
    • By Boose 3rd May 17, 12:11 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    Boose
    I've had issues using the Stocard app in Sainsbury's. Not all stores will accept the use of the app, partly due to the fact they haven't been told its an acceptable way to scan the card.
    • andrew10124
    • By andrew10124 22nd Dec 17, 4:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    andrew10124
    How does Tesco Clubcard decide to "thank you" with points?
    Every now and again, out of the blue, Tesco will "thank" me with Clubcard points. As I can't see the pattern, its infuriating me.

Its very nice, but if somebody can figure what is triggering the "thank"s we (the members of Clubcard) could understand why Tesco decided to do this we could be more than just a receiptant of points from the Clubcard Gods.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,624Users online

Martin's Twitter