Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 10
    • sillyvixen
    • By sillyvixen 6th Aug 18, 10:04 PM
    • 3,162 Posts
    • 4,872 Thanks
    sillyvixen
    I couldn't find the museum that i volunteer at, Jet Age Museum, Meteor Business Park, Staverton, Glos. We are free to enter but are very grateful for donations to continue our work in preserving Gloucestershire aviation heritage.
    Originally posted by Vulcanxm569
    I said 2 years ago I had never been but a friend's child loved it. We have been twice this year and really enjoyed it. The volenteers were really welcoming and engaging. The first time we went was in the snow so the outside bits were closed due to health and safety, the second time they were running an event so there were different things to see inside as well as the outside exhibits. Do visit if you are in the area.
    Dogs return to eat their vomit, just as fools repeat their foolishness. There is no more hope for a fool than for someone who says, "i am really clever!"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,709Posts Today

8,186Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin