Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Prudent
    • By Prudent 9th Jul 06, 7:38 PM
    • 11,237Posts
    • 49,146Thanks
    Prudent
    simple recipes for cakes/cookies/ tray bakes with milk chocolate?
    • 9th Jul 06, 7:38 PM
    simple recipes for cakes/cookies/ tray bakes with milk chocolate? 9th Jul 06 at 7:38 PM
    I am looking after a neighbour's child for a few days. The weather here is not too good and I am thinking of doing some baking with him. (this was kindly suggested by Beccles ). Does anyone have any ideas for simple recipes using milk chocoalte as I have several bars in the house that someone bought me. I would like him to make a wee gift for mum,who like me is a total chocoholic.
Page 1
    • twink
    • By twink 9th Jul 06, 7:49 PM
    • 3,806 Posts
    • 26,264 Thanks
    twink
    • 9th Jul 06, 7:49 PM
    • 9th Jul 06, 7:49 PM
    there is a post on here by swan with a good site for kids there is a recipe for peppermint creams tho you could use any flavouring then half dip them in choc and put them in a little box www.kidszine.co.uk
    • elona
    • By elona 9th Jul 06, 8:26 PM
    • 11,149 Posts
    • 63,451 Thanks
    elona
    • 9th Jul 06, 8:26 PM
    • 9th Jul 06, 8:26 PM
    Just break chocolate into small pieces in a bowl and melt in microwave - stir in cornflakes or rice crispies. Spoon into cake cases and leave to set.

You could also dip strawberries into chocolate!

MM! Starting to drool!
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • moiracm
    • 9th Jul 06, 8:42 PM
    • 9th Jul 06, 8:42 PM
    Hiya

Fairy cakes with chocolate on top or maybe chocolate muffins or brownies, rice krispie cakes I was also gonna mention but beaten to it. Another good one is caramel shortcake/millionares shortcake, or even just shortcake biscuits with chocolate bits in them.

I'm a chocoholic can you tell
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

37Posts Today

2,946Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Have you ever been scammed? If so did you keep it quiet? If not would you keep it quiet or tell people? Please vot? https://t.co/68bkmbT9gc

• Follow Martin