Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KittyKate
    • By KittyKate 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    • 1,513Posts
    • 1,920Thanks
    KittyKate
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here
    • 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here 9th Dec 09 at 8:49 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

More discount store bargains

Poundland | Wilkinsons | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to KittyKate and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post !!!8230;

Do a lot of you live near a B&M bargains? I do, and there are loads of fab deals in there to rival Poundland and Home Bargains
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 08-01-2018 at 2:18 PM.
Page 42
    • OnABudget
    • By OnABudget 20th Apr 18, 2:54 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 111 Thanks
    OnABudget
    Laptop chargers?
    Originally posted by Kernel Sanders
    These https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/goodmans-universal-charging-kit-321093
    double agent dodd
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 22nd Apr 18, 9:23 AM
    • 4,613 Posts
    • 91,218 Thanks
    izzeyb
    thanks to hotukdeals, Alice in Wonderland kids dressing up costume 1

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/alice-in-wonderland-kids-costume-1-bm-2929053

• BAFE
    • By BAFE 23rd Apr 18, 10:06 AM
    • 97 Posts
    • 146 Thanks
    BAFE
    Hi peeps, I've downloaded the app onto my phone but how do I find the cheapy bargains? Do I just have to scan and see or will they appear on the app?
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 23rd Apr 18, 10:56 PM
    • 25,637 Posts
    • 54,363 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Hi peeps, I've downloaded the app onto my phone but how do I find the cheapy bargains? Do I just have to scan and see or will they appear on the app?
    Originally posted by BAFE
    That, and keep an eye on this thread
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 30th Apr 18, 3:35 PM
    • 4,613 Posts
    • 91,218 Thanks
    izzeyb
    thanks to a post on the dark side, Frosties bars 10p in b&m

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/frostie-bars-bm-10p-a-box-2933313
    • dazedandconfused_123
    • By dazedandconfused_123 2nd May 18, 11:39 AM
    • 159 Posts
    • 316 Thanks
    dazedandconfused_123
    Bank Holiday deals

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/search?q=bank+holiday+mega+deals&utm_source=B%26M+ Stores+Newsletters+Subscribers&utm_campaign=4ddab0 246e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_05_01&utm_medium=email&utm_ter m=0_bb3c0a2617-4ddab0246e-117101557
    Thanks to all posters for your never ending help and support

• Avina Ritelaff
    • By Avina Ritelaff 2nd May 18, 3:41 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 234 Thanks
    Avina Ritelaff
    Lots of bits of bedding and throws reduced in B&M - with thanks to the charming Dodds sisters. XXX
    Me and Tammy are BBF
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 2nd May 18, 9:41 PM
    • 25,637 Posts
    • 54,363 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I like the look of the Black & Decker stick vacuum cleaner! Maybe I can fulfll my wish to have a stick without paying Dyson-silly prices

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 3rd May 18, 7:30 PM
    • 4,613 Posts
    • 91,218 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Just seen a post on Extreme Couponing for Tower Vortx Healthfry, 1.5 litre compact Air Fryer.

Reduced from 49.99 to 24.99 in B&M

• curl girl
    • By curl girl 6th May 18, 8:12 AM
    • 2,664 Posts
    • 29,754 Thanks
    curl girl
    Pancake shaker mix in bottle 10p
    Packs of Chapati wraps 10p
    Knorr packet tagine mix/powder 10p

Don't see 10p items very often, only the label and empty shelf normally!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 6th May 18, 11:48 AM
    • 25,637 Posts
    • 54,363 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I tried the app the other day, great when it works but frustrating when it doesn't
    I like the look of the Black & Decker stick vacuum cleaner! Maybe I can fulfll my wish to have a stick without paying Dyson-silly prices
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    My local store hasn't been allocated any , I'd be interested to know if they have been spotted along the A12 towards London?

• VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 11th May 18, 7:54 AM
    • 25,637 Posts
    • 54,363 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I found some huge 3-wick candles (winter scents) in glass containers for 1 yesterday, marked price was 3.99.

I'd be interested to know if they have been spotted along the A12 towards London?
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    Just to add I found it in Barking after looking in 4 stores other. It actually scanned at 99.99 despite being on promotion - needless to say I bought it at the advertised price.

• izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 11th May 18, 8:11 PM
    • 4,613 Posts
    • 91,218 Thanks
    izzeyb
    For the puddy cat folks

12x box Whiskas Creamy Soups Fish Flavour and Creamy Soups Poulty Flavour.

1.00 a box in B&M (not big store) and they had 2 shelves full. Date sometime in 2019. (I didn't actually get any as my two hate Whiskas.)

The SEL was 1 but if you spot them dearer, I would get price checked.

As seen here on mysupermarket:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=whiskas%20soup

• mrs lds
    • By mrs lds 12th May 18, 6:45 AM
    • 3,711 Posts
    • 21,119 Thanks
    mrs lds
    Please can so eone let meknow the name of the b&m scanning app
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 12th May 18, 8:35 PM
    • 25,637 Posts
    • 54,363 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Please can so eone let meknow the name of the b&m scanning app
    Originally posted by mrs lds
    Go to the site and you will find it automatically appears for download as you browse: https://www.bmstores.co.uk

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,012Posts Today

7,211Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin