Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KittyKate
    • By KittyKate 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    • 1,513Posts
    • 1,920Thanks
    KittyKate
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here
    • 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here 9th Dec 09 at 8:49 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

More discount store bargains

Poundland | Wilkinsons | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to KittyKate and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post !!!8230;

Do a lot of you live near a B&M bargains? I do, and there are loads of fab deals in there to rival Poundland and Home Bargains
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 08-01-2018 at 2:18 PM.
Page 39
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 15th Dec 17, 9:57 AM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 91,441 Thanks
    izzeyb
    Hi Izxeyb,

Would you mind sending the list for bedfibgs to me also? It would be much appreciated. Cheers.
    Originally posted by jadsima

Link is here for anyone that wants it. It is/was also on 10 ways

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/b-m-instore-discounted-product-codes-2852357
    • surfsister
    • By surfsister 17th Dec 17, 10:22 AM
    • 7,310 Posts
    • 10,734 Thanks
    surfsister
    Some great deals there, thank-you.

I don't suppose anyone C&Ped the bedding deals before it was removed?
    Needing some sets and duvets.

TIA
    Originally posted by grannybiker
    there was a post somewhere saying asda has them for £4 king sized
    • OnABudget
    • By OnABudget 19th Dec 17, 10:47 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 111 Thanks
    OnABudget
    Lanterns

Lantern LED Castle - Was £9.99- Item Code 322832 - Now £1.00
    Lantern Milan - Was £7.99- Item Code 316771- Now £0.10
    Lantern Mosaic - Was £7.99- Item Code 323379- Now £0.10
    Lantern New York- Item Code 252869- Now £2.50
    Lantern Vienna - Was £16.99 (large)- Item Code 317325- Now £1.00
    lanterns- Item Code 311339- Now £1.00
    Home D!cor 5 x Silver Lanterns - Was £9.99- Item Code 323408- Now £1.99
    Metal Lantern Black- Item Code 327268- Now £1.00
    Lantern Metal Black or White- Item Code 323322- Now £0.10

Check out Argos tips for bagging a bargain thread
    • OnABudget
    • By OnABudget 20th Dec 17, 5:36 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 111 Thanks
    OnABudget
    Electrical

Intempo mini blaster-Item Code 295987 £0.10
    Trust sound bar-Item Code 21046 £5.00
    boombeatz bluetooth speaker with LED lights-Item Code 316078 £1.00
    Intempo Dab Radio-Item Code 315925 £5.00
    Grundig Remote-Item Code 38791 £0.10
    Goodmans cordless phone single-Item Code 305999 £3.00
    Goodmans cordless phone double -Item Code 306001 £5.00
    Optimum 746 Retro Phone Black/Grey/Red-Item Code 319022 £1.00
    Stylestudio Pro 1800w hairdryer black and green £14.99 -Item Code 259827 £1.00
    Lava Lamp Speaker £19.99 -Item Code 316709 £1.00
    Hair Dryer Blac/Green Zebra Print £14.99 -Item Code 259827
    Mini Hair Straighteners £4.99 (Zebra Print) -Item Code 250542 £0.10
    Toni & Guy Illusions Straighteners -Item Code 325991 £1.00
    Goodmans Blend & G0 £14.99 (white lid on sports bottle) -Item Code 308201 £1.00
    Stylestudio Professional Styling Tong £6.99 -Item Code 250546 £0.10
    Intempo Retro Revival Speaker-Item Code 37897 £1.00
    Black & Decker Dustbuster Extreme 9.6V £24.99-Item Code 5035048331347 £10.00
    2 Tier DVD Wall Shelf- Item Code 277492 £1.00
    double agent dodd
    • Avina Ritelaff
    • By Avina Ritelaff 21st Dec 17, 12:00 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 241 Thanks
    Avina Ritelaff
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lots-of-christmas-bm-stock-candles-light-displays-wine-glasses-gift-packs-half-price-sale-at-heron-lots-of-pics-in-post-2861036
    • OnABudget
    • By OnABudget 22nd Dec 17, 12:32 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 111 Thanks
    OnABudget
    Luggage

Star Wars Suitcase 77cm £1.00
    Marvel Suitcase - Was £54.99 - Item Code 307884 £1.00
    Litte Miss Sunshine Suitcases Large & Medium 318316/? 22.99 or 17.99
    Large Suitcase in Green or Pink - Was £59.99 318533 £9.99
    Medium Suitcase in Green or Pink - Item Code 318532 £7.49
    Child's Trolley & Backpack - Was £12.99 - Item Code 326815 £4.99
    double agent dodd
    • redfox
    • By redfox 22nd Dec 17, 3:52 PM
    • 13,480 Posts
    • 36,791 Thanks
    redfox
    while it!!!8217;s easy to wander off-topic that could stop newbies finding the information they want quickly and easily (please see the forum rule) so please keep this thread on topic. If you!!!8217;d like to discuss non-MoneySaving related topics please continue your discussion in The MoneySavers Arms or Discussion Time. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

off topic posts have been removed so please just stick to posting the bargains. Thanks.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• curl girl
    • By curl girl 8th Jan 18, 8:30 AM
    • 2,778 Posts
    • 30,530 Thanks
    curl girl
    Heron was taken over by b&m before Christmas, the sales assistant was telling me, all sorts of stuff in there now.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 9th Jan 18, 2:09 PM
    • 2,778 Posts
    • 30,530 Thanks
    curl girl
    Still oddments left instore so worth a look.
    Jam sets. Selection boxes. Cadbury logs. 10p.
    Tubes of Smarties, Fruit Pastilles etc 49p with long dates and no Christmas signage so good to add to birthday gifts or party bags.
    Paxo Christmas luxury stuffing 19p.

I mopped up the unwanted battered stuff!
    • daveybea
    • By daveybea 9th Jan 18, 7:28 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 284 Thanks
    daveybea
    Heron was taken over by b&m before Christmas, the sales assistant was telling me, all sorts of stuff in there now.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    I don't like my herons anymore.. hardly any good close by date cheap food /bargains. I love B&M but it doesn't really work in my local herons.. very very disappointed tbh. I go in occasionally but all the food prices have gone up esp the pets.. I used to get my dog pedigree treats.. 4 items for £3 and now they have stopped doing that and are on par with supermarkets.. infact B&M is cheaper in their store than in Herons.. go figure
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!

I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 9th Jan 18, 10:13 PM
    • 2,778 Posts
    • 30,530 Thanks
    curl girl
    I don't like my herons anymore.. hardly any good close by date cheap food /bargains. I love B&M but it doesn't really work in my local herons.. very very disappointed tbh. I go in occasionally but all the food prices have gone up esp the pets.. I used to get my dog pedigree treats.. 4 items for £3 and now they have stopped doing that and are on par with supermarkets.. infact B&M is cheaper in their store than in Herons.. go figure
    Originally posted by daveybea
    I agree, I did like them both but separately!
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 10th Jan 18, 7:06 PM
    • 648 Posts
    • 990 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Wanted the luxury Paxo stuffing but none in my local store but bought a boxed set of chutneys/pickles for £1.00 BBE April 2019.
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 11th Jan 18, 7:17 AM
    • 2,778 Posts
    • 30,530 Thanks
    curl girl
    Wanted the luxury Paxo stuffing but none in my local store but bought a boxed set of chutneys/pickles for £1.00 BBE April 2019.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    Don't give up, the Christmas bits usually keep appearing, especially food.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 24th Jan 18, 8:04 PM
    • 4,365 Posts
    • 9,927 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    Any mods watching this thread? IT's become a bit of a joke - a total lack of the prior useful information and appears to be two jokers hoping to one up the other.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £34,542.32
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,438.50
    • Avina Ritelaff
    • By Avina Ritelaff 24th Jan 18, 10:33 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 241 Thanks
    Avina Ritelaff
    OK best you all get to B&M - cheap toys - the 2 for £20 - SOME NOT ALL - have come down to 2.99 each. Popcorn makers £1 - yes £1 - gift sets mugs and socks etc £1. Loads of other things - Wizzbang you should get down there mate - Some gift sets and perfumes at £1. Happened this morning and there is some left in stores. What's not to like about that?
    • frankennsteiny
    • By frankennsteiny 24th Jan 18, 11:24 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    frankennsteiny
    OK best you all get to B&M - cheap toys - the 2 for £20 - SOME NOT ALL - have come down to 2.99 each. Popcorn makers £1 - yes £1 - gift sets mugs and socks etc £1. Loads of other things - Wizzbang you should get down there mate - Some gift sets and perfumes at £1. Happened this morning and there is some left in stores. What's not to like about that?
    Originally posted by Avina Ritelaff
    Thanks for that useful information i will pop to have a look tomorrow and hopefully grab a few bargains

Have been lurking a bit but finally plucked up the courage to join and hope I can also find some decent bargains to contribute to the thread
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 25th Jan 18, 8:16 AM
    • 25,713 Posts
    • 54,566 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Any mods watching this thread? IT's become a bit of a joke - a total lack of the prior useful information and appears to be two jokers hoping to one up the other.
    Originally posted by Wizzbang
    The popcorn maker is for real (visible on the website).
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • thedogsmum
    • By thedogsmum 25th Jan 18, 10:47 AM
    • 324 Posts
    • 554 Thanks
    thedogsmum
    Originally posted by daveybea
    Totally agree with this. i used to buy all my yoghurts there but they rarely have lots of them in, now. I used to buy the Batchelors condensed soup, too, but thatís no longer sold. The ice creams and puds on offer are no longer much of a bargain, either. Itís a shame but I canít see it getting any better.
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 25th Jan 18, 11:23 AM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 91,441 Thanks
    izzeyb
    The popcorn maker is for real (visible on the website).
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse

Wish I had seen the Avina post yesterday.

I saw someone this morning with the popcorn maker in their trolley, well four of them to be exact.
    The grandkids would have loved that.

Empty space where the gift sets had been but prices were still there.

Also the great deal that Avina posted the other day from Hotukdeals on the teabags, cant understand where that has gone

I copied it from here and shared on elite thread.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pg-tips-160-pyramid-bags-1-instore-bm-2882138

Last edited by izzeyb; 25-01-2018 at 1:45 PM.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 25th Jan 18, 7:55 PM
    • 25,713 Posts
    • 54,566 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I saw someone this morning with the popcorn maker in their trolley, well four of them to be exact.
    The grandkids would have loved that.

Empty space where the gift sets had been but prices were still there.
    Originally posted by izzeyb
    None in my store either this afternoon. Just an empty shelf amongst the electricals. Am going to google popcorn making techniques because each successive batch I make gets more charcoal flavoured and Iím sick of scrubbing the pan. Maybe the answer is to make a single batch in a super-sized stock pot
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

756Posts Today

6,995Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Today's twitter poll: Should cannabis be legalised, for medical (via prescription) use, and/or adult's recreational use?

• Follow Martin