Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • jasmineswhiskers
    • By jasmineswhiskers 11th Oct 09, 9:22 PM
    • 2,063 Posts
    • 1,424 Thanks
    jasmineswhiskers
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:22 PM
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:22 PM
    For all you North-Western Ugg nuts there's a fabby shop at Cheshire Oaks filled to the rafters with every kind of Ugg boot style or Ugg bag at what I think were goodish prices. It's called Bootique and opened fairly recently.
    For anybody further afield this is a huge McArthur Glen outlet park near Ellesmere Port.
    Originally posted by barginunter
    Can you remember any of the styles they had and the prices?
    • Philippa36
    • By Philippa36 11th Oct 09, 9:25 PM
    • 5,860 Posts
    • 6,043 Thanks
    Philippa36
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:25 PM
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:25 PM
    Oh dear, and I was trying to save money :rolleyes:
    I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.
    Kurt Vonnegut
  • fairylilly
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:28 PM
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:28 PM
    prices would be good, wonder if its possible to shop with them online.
  • janequeenie
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:31 PM
    • 11th Oct 09, 9:31 PM
    hope this isnt the same shop somebody refered to as selling fake uggs

post 7

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1095191
  • barginunter
    • 12th Oct 09, 6:59 PM
    • 12th Oct 09, 6:59 PM
    There are quite a few shops in Cheshire Oaks selling Uggs. The Bootique one is very new, only opened a couple of weeks ago I think.
    I'm not hot on Ugg styles but they had Tall ones and short ones, Cardi ones, mens, childrens, flip-flops, wellies and probably loads of others. The furry little bags were 79.99. I didn't really notice any other prices, sorry.
    • skintbuthappy81
    • By skintbuthappy81 13th Oct 09, 6:36 AM
    • 965 Posts
    • 2,687 Thanks
    skintbuthappy81
    • 13th Oct 09, 6:36 AM
    • 13th Oct 09, 6:36 AM
    oooooh I'm already going on Sunday, just after payday aswell THANKS OP
    Married 1st October 2015

1st Baby due June 2016
    • bebebelle
    • By bebebelle 13th Oct 09, 1:31 PM
    • 1,436 Posts
    • 3,444 Thanks
    bebebelle
    • 13th Oct 09, 1:31 PM
    • 13th Oct 09, 1:31 PM
    nooooo I will never save any money now.thanks poster
    I appreciate Each and Every win. I thank every comp poster from the bottom of my heart
  • beckypullen
    • 5th Jan 10, 1:07 PM
    • 5th Jan 10, 1:07 PM
    I bought some Uggs there this weekend. They were the classic tall ones in sage colour down to 100 from 190! Definitely the best price I've ever seen.
    • Aidy
    • By Aidy 5th Jan 10, 1:38 PM
    • 2,222 Posts
    • 3,209 Thanks
    Aidy
    There's one at Bicester Village as well - 15 minute q just after Xmas just to get in!!
  • Wardi
    My brother got his OH some for Christmas from here, I think they were around 90 for the cardi type ones. I will check though
    2010 is the year of bargain shopping! Time to money save, exercise and plan! I like to keep busy
  • Spikey
    any for us men?
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself.

I walk with the world & the world walks with me!

I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!!
    • mark5211
    • By mark5211 5th Jan 10, 6:35 PM
    • 177 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    mark5211
    any for us men?
    Originally posted by Spikey

Really?

• lilmisscheeky75
    i visited the chesire oaks outlet centre on the weekend and came across the ugg shop.. however i didnt think that this store was very cheap.. as the uggs that i already have (tall sunflower) were 100, and i payed 79 for mine at bank a few months ago. I wanted some tall black ones but they didnt have my size.. and they were still around 170.
  • brighthair
    Just seen this is an old thread but I went last week and there were 2 shops selling them. I got a pair of tall sand ones for about 109 from Bootique BUT the other shop was selling them at 180 so if you go, check both shops before buying!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

181Posts Today

2,512Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin