Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Prosell Learning
    FREE unemployment training - for anyone who lives or has worked in South London
    • 26th Aug 09, 12:15 PM
    FREE unemployment training - for anyone who lives or has worked in South London 26th Aug 09 at 12:15 PM
    Dear moneysavers,

My company Prosell Learning have been given funding from the Learning Skills Council (LSC) to run training courses for people who are unemployed.

This FREE training is now eligible for anyone who is unemployed AND who lives or has worked in the whole of South London.
    (Boroughs of Bexley, Bromely, Croydon, Greenwich, Kingston, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond or Sutton)

It costs the redundant person nothing at all to attend as it is fully funded by the government!

The training will be made up of CV writing, Managing career change, Interview preparation and so on.

For more details or to book onto a course date please visit http://www.prosell.com/prohr_r2r.asp and click on the Response to Redundancy initative.
    Alternatively contact Prosell Learning on 0208 7555 381 and ask for 'Response to Redundancy'.

Being an avid reader of these forums and the weekly e-mail I hope this opportunity is relevant for some of you out there.

Kind regards

Ian Bolton
    Prosell Learning

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Lawrence; 01-09-2009 at 7:40 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,494Posts Today

9,372Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just sent a text about postgrad loans. My Swype text auto-corrected it to pothead loans. Does it know something I don't?

• Are you an overdraft prisoner? How to escape it! My new blog on ways to get rid of your overdraft... https://t.co/KbJwbWLFQI

• RT @bbc5live: .@MartinSLewis joins @annaefoster from midday to answer your money saving questions. ???? 08085 909 693 ???? 85058 Or post your q?

• Follow Martin