Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 30
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 14th Mar 18, 3:00 PM
    • 1,106 Posts
    • 2,235 Thanks
    Saetana
    I was removed as a recipient over a year ago but was asked to come back as as sender from the beginning of this year. Its so easy compared to the Royal Mail survey - envelopes come addressed and sealed with transponder already enclosed, all I need to do is post them and then enter posting details online. Doesn't pay that well at 7.50 a month but its very little work really - I usually only have to post 3-4 items per week
    2018 Wins: 160 Boots, 50 Vouchers, 10 Survey Credit, 112 Cash, 4 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 2 T-Shirts, 6 Books, Silver Necklace, Fitnesswear, Assorted Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 19th Mar 18, 4:27 PM
    • 114 Posts
    • 384 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    Just recieved this email...

Much to our regret we have to inform you that the DSA postal survey is coming to an end very soon.

The last test letters for this measurement will be sent out on 24 March. You will likely receive test letters until the end of March/beginning of April.

We would kindly ask you to deal with these test letters as usual and to send back all transponders you still have or will receive.

You will of course receive your bonus points for all test letters which you still enter online and all transponders you return.

Please remember to redeem your bonus points. In case you still have some bonus points left at the end of April which you cannot redeem completely, we will round up the remaining points so you may spend them entirely. You will be notified accordingly.

We will be happy to contact you by email as soon as we can include you in any other of our postal surveys.

This way, we would like to thank you very much for your loyal assistance and great support in this project!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care and all the best for you!
    • carriebradshaw
    • By carriebradshaw 19th Mar 18, 4:31 PM
    • 1,322 Posts
    • 3,519 Thanks
    carriebradshaw
    I got that email too really gutted, loved doing this one
    • minty777
    • By minty777 19th Mar 18, 4:33 PM
    • 179 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    minty777
    Just recieved this email...
    Originally posted by parmavioletuk
    Me too
    • lesleyb
    • By lesleyb 19th Mar 18, 4:47 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    lesleyb
    Me too, such a shame
    • pheonix
    • By pheonix 19th Mar 18, 5:04 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    pheonix
    me as well
    • CINNAMON
    • By CINNAMON 19th Mar 18, 5:19 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    CINNAMON
    Me too, glad its not only me, but will be so sad to see this end.
    • olive1820
    • By olive1820 19th Mar 18, 5:22 PM
    • 165 Posts
    • 137 Thanks
    olive1820
    Yes me also, hopefully will be able to rejoin in the future
    • n.harvey47
    • By n.harvey47 19th Mar 18, 5:53 PM
    • 101 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    n.harvey47
    Me too,unfortunately!
    • Lavandergirl
    • By Lavandergirl 19th Mar 18, 6:09 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Lavandergirl
    world mail panel
    Me too, much easier than the other one, I get the feeling that it is stopping for everyone. Far easier, hopefully they will honour their comment to upgrade points if necessary
    • myth123
    • By myth123 19th Mar 18, 6:17 PM
    • 289 Posts
    • 897 Thanks
    myth123
    Also got this email and like others, gutted it's coming to an end!
    • VitaFortunato
    • By VitaFortunato 19th Mar 18, 6:21 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 1,315 Thanks
    VitaFortunato
    Me too. Kind of relieved it's not just me but sad for everyone who enjoyed doing it. Such a shame. Perhaps something will replace it?
    • tomvox
    • By tomvox 19th Mar 18, 7:09 PM
    • 111 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    tomvox
    Certainly looks like we're all off. Hopefully they can set something up that will replace this. It was good while it lasted.
    • Locky
    • By Locky 19th Mar 18, 7:12 PM
    • 938 Posts
    • 2,774 Thanks
    Locky
    I was sorry to read that email too. I've enjoyed doing the survey - much easier than the other mail one! Hopefully they'll do another similar survey and invite us all back.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 19th Mar 18, 8:18 PM
    • 2,187 Posts
    • 2,424 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    Hi

Same here. Like other posters have mentioned, it was much easier than TNS.

Maybe, I'll return as a sender.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 19th Mar 18, 8:37 PM
    • 1,517 Posts
    • 2,619 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Hi

Same here. Like other posters have mentioned, it was much easier than TNS.

Maybe, I'll return as a sender.
    Originally posted by GetRealBabe
    Who are you going to send them to if there are no receivers?
    GONE ENGLAND
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 20th Mar 18, 4:47 PM
    • 1,106 Posts
    • 2,235 Thanks
    Saetana
    Who are you going to send them to if there are no receivers?
    Originally posted by dobbiesloan
    The letters I post as a sender are not the same ones we got as receipients. My letters are all air mail going to assorted European countries, I don't post anything to UK addresses. I think its a completely different survey with the same company.
    Last edited by Saetana; 20-03-2018 at 4:47 PM. Reason: grammar
    2018 Wins: 160 Boots, 50 Vouchers, 10 Survey Credit, 112 Cash, 4 Scratchcards, DVD Player, 2 Beanie Hats, 2 T-Shirts, 6 Books, Silver Necklace, Fitnesswear, Assorted Toiletries/Perfume/Skincare, Costume Jewellery, Chocolate, Mars Milk, Beer
    • perfect10
    • By perfect10 25th Mar 18, 1:30 PM
    • 322 Posts
    • 318 Thanks
    perfect10
    I have received the same email - thought it was because I had not entered a few letters on the day I recieved them due to other things going on in life but I see there a quite a few being taken off!!!
    What a shame, the amazon vouchers bought all my kindle books!
    Entering a few comps here and there still waiting for that elusive 'big' win!!
    • pheonix
    • By pheonix 31st Mar 18, 2:26 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 36 Thanks
    pheonix
    check your accounts,put in for paypal payment and in my account page came up as payment for skrill
    • redagila
    • By redagila 31st Mar 18, 10:39 PM
    • 4,356 Posts
    • 14,966 Thanks
    redagila
    check your accounts,put in for paypal payment and in my account page came up as payment for skrill
    Originally posted by pheonix
    Thanks for posting phoenix - it is showing the same for me.
    I have emailed them about it & at the same time requested extra points so I can use the remaining points for a further payment.

They did do that when I was removed from the panel for a couple of months last year.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

176Posts Today

1,634Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ah these care free days of watching #ENG score 5 goals in the first half of a World Cup match. It reminds me of... Never.

• Then it should be. It's not some accident. It's deliberate grappling https://t.co/UxVTuUSNio

• Penalty yes but time someone was sent off for these wrestling moves #WorldCup

• Follow Martin