Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 22nd Jul 09, 8:44 PM
    • 17,916Posts
    • 14,026Thanks
    hollydays
    Free amusement-plus waste the time of scammers
    • 22nd Jul 09, 8:44 PM
    Free amusement-plus waste the time of scammers 22nd Jul 09 at 8:44 PM
    Nothing to do? Too much time on your hands?
    Why not go on this weight loss site? Real fun to be had here..

http://www.cho-yung.com/

Where it says "Only 89 free trials left" input ridiculous details to see if you are entitled to the "free offer" (its a scam that people on this site have lost money to.)

Then have a chat with them on "live chat" (bottom of their page right)
    talk to Jane/Kathy probably.(post your results for a laugh)Cut and paste the chat.

we vote the winner at the end..

Waste their time-you might lose weight too!!

Remember,if you order the tea,you WILL lose pounds ('s)

Fun on a Bun
    Last edited by hollydays; 23-07-2009 at 2:17 PM.
Page 1
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 22nd Jul 09, 9:10 PM
    • 17,916 Posts
    • 14,026 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:10 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:10 PM
    As well as my other baiting,i just asked her the time.She told me.She is very helpful n'est pas?

I might ask her to call me a taxi later.
    Last edited by hollydays; 23-07-2009 at 9:02 AM.
    • thesim
    • By thesim 22nd Jul 09, 9:16 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 2,022 Thanks
    thesim
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:16 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:16 PM
    haha so far I got:

Hello ben dover,
    Based on your goals of moving from 363 to 31 lbs, your height of 4' 0" and the fact you are 79 years of age, you seem like the perfect candidate for one of our remaining weight loss packages with a 14-day FREE Trial Period.
    • thesim
    • By thesim 22nd Jul 09, 9:17 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 2,022 Thanks
    thesim
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:17 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:17 PM
    Saw this at the bottom:
    WARNING: If you experience weight loss of one pound or more during a 24hr period, discontinue use temporarily
    • thesim
    • By thesim 22nd Jul 09, 9:20 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 2,022 Thanks
    thesim
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:20 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:20 PM
    one last one:

Jane: Not at all, we're a legitimate company and we've several satisfied customers using our weight loss tea all over United Kingdom.

To which I said: Only several?
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 9:23 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:23 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:23 PM
    Hello Ivor Biggen,
    Based on your goals of moving from 27997 to 15 lbs, your height of 4' 0" and the fact you are 79 years of age, you seem like the perfect candidate for one of our remaining weight loss packages with a 14-day FREE Trial Period. However, due to the small number of free trials now available, there's just a few simple questions we'd like to ask, before rushing a full month's supply (that's sixty cups!) of CHO-YUNG to your door.
    Survey earnings total 2009 417, 2010 875, 2011 574
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 9:25 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:25 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:25 PM
    Darn Ivor your a whale

Height: 4ft. 0in.
    Current Weight: 1999st 11lbs
    Goal Weight: 1st 1lbs
    Your BMI: 8532

BMI Underweight Below 18.5 Normal 18.5 - 24.9 Overweight 25.0 - 29.9 Obesity 30.0 and Above
    Last edited by davester; 22-07-2009 at 9:29 PM.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 22nd Jul 09, 9:29 PM
    • 17,916 Posts
    • 14,026 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:29 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:29 PM
    It is a relief to know ,by livechat you have confirmed to me I can eat Pringles,Bornorne (?!) and chicken tikka masala on my diet mm.. but what about.....er..lard and pizza sarnies eh? thanks Jane,you're a darlin! This is really the perfect diet I have been looking for-i am just like Posh Spice!!!!
    Last edited by hollydays; 23-07-2009 at 9:12 AM.
    • bravobeastie
    • By bravobeastie 22nd Jul 09, 9:58 PM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 2,806 Thanks
    bravobeastie
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:58 PM
    • 22nd Jul 09, 9:58 PM
    god, she's not the fastest at replying is she?
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 10:00 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    Jane: Welcome to Cho-Yung, I hope you have had a great day so far. I am happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding the tea, which has helped countless people all over United Kingdom.
    you: hi jane
    Jane: Hello
    Jane: Please let me know how may I help you?
    you: I was wondering what the best way to take Cho Yung? I thought in the butt was best but want to make sure
    you: Are you there?
    you: why wont you talk to me Jane
    you: I love you Jane
    Jane: We recommend drinking two cups of CHO YUNG per day - one in the morning with breakfast, and one in the afternoon or early evening.
    Jane: Bring the water to a near-boil, and let the tea steep for 5 minutes. Let it cool to a desirable temperature, and enjoy.
    Jane: Sorry to keep you waiting.
    you: You have another man don#t you
    you: your flirting with him?
    Jane: Not at all.
    you: So you really love me?
    Jane: Do you have any other query regarding our product? Please let me know.
    you: why won't you tell me if you love me?
    you: you hate me don't you cause I so fat. Its your fault I so big I only ate so much cause I missed you so much
    Jane: Is there anything else I can help you with?
    you: So how long will i lose enough weight for you to love me again if I have 2 cups of Cho youg per day?
    Jane: As our customers differ, so do the results. Results are typically seen within two to three weeks. I legally cannot give exact numbers, as it will depend on your weight and body type, however you can see the experiences of some of our customers in the testimonials shown on our website.
    • bravobeastie
    • By bravobeastie 22nd Jul 09, 10:02 PM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 2,806 Thanks
    bravobeastie
    Jane: Welcome to Cho-Yung, I hope you have had a great day so far. I am happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding the tea, which has helped countless people all over United Kingdom.
    you: hi jane
    Jane: Hello
    Jane: Please let me know how may I help you?
    you: I was wondering what the best way to take Cho Yung? I thought in the butt was best but want to make sure
    you: Are you there?
    you: why wont you talk to me Jane
    you: I love you Jane
    Jane: We recommend drinking two cups of CHO YUNG per day - one in the morning with breakfast, and one in the afternoon or early evening.
    Jane: Bring the water to a near-boil, and let the tea steep for 5 minutes. Let it cool to a desirable temperature, and enjoy.
    Jane: Sorry to keep you waiting.
    you: You have another man don#t you
    you: your flirting with him?
    Jane: Not at all.
    you: So you really love me?
    Jane: Do you have any other query regarding our product? Please let me know.
    you: why won't you tell me if you love me?
    you: you hate me don't you cause I so fat. Its your fault I so big I only ate so much cause I missed you so much
    you: So how long will i lose enough weight for you to love me again if I have 2 cups of Cho youg per day?
    Jane: As our customers differ, so do the results. Results are typically seen within two to three weeks. I legally cannot give exact numbers, as it will depend on your weight and body type, however you can see the experiences of some of our customers in the testimonials shown on our website.
    Originally posted by davester
    : rotfl::r otfl::ro tfl:

Absolutely Classic!!!

PS: either she's caught on or you lot are too busy tittle tattling with her to reply to me lol
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 10:03 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    My next comment is too rude and they terminated the conversation
  • Snakeeyes21
    Love it. But she wont talk to me
    • bravobeastie
    • By bravobeastie 22nd Jul 09, 10:13 PM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 2,806 Thanks
    bravobeastie
    Love it. But she wont talk to me
    Originally posted by Snakeeyes21
    Give her time. I suspect her head is spinning in all directions tonight lol

Does the winner get points on how much of Janes time he/she can waste ?
    Last edited by bravobeastie; 22-07-2009 at 10:17 PM.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 22nd Jul 09, 10:19 PM
    • 35,934 Posts
    • 42,082 Thanks
    Browntoa
    you: my back is bad , does it help

jane: Please let me know how may I help you?
    you: does the tea help your back is only the passage helped

Jane: Our tea will help you to lose you excess weight

you: is it for all orifice ?
    Jane: Yes

you: my passage is constipated , i hope it helps, that will help me lose weight
    Jane: Sure our tea will help you to lose your weight
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • jamespir
    • By jamespir 22nd Jul 09, 10:28 PM
    • 18,725 Posts
    • 19,767 Thanks
    jamespir
    its asking for credit card details
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 10:29 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    nah the live chat is on the right hand side appears when the chinese guy starts talking
    • jamespir
    • By jamespir 22nd Jul 09, 10:32 PM
    • 18,725 Posts
    • 19,767 Thanks
    jamespir
    how did you bypass the card detaisl bit
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
    • davester
    • By davester 22nd Jul 09, 10:34 PM
    • 3,842 Posts
    • 3,152 Thanks
    davester
    it never asked for that?#
    • bravobeastie
    • By bravobeastie 22nd Jul 09, 10:35 PM
    • 1,836 Posts
    • 2,806 Thanks
    bravobeastie
    Lets give this a try...

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are now chatting with 'Jane'

you: i am very fat

you: and sad

you: i heard your tea can help me?

Jane: Yes of course you will definitely lose your excess weight by using our tea.
    you: how does it work?

Jane: Our premium CHO YUNG tea is rich in antioxidants and metabolic-enhancing substances called catechins – the tea helps reduce body weight by increasing energy expenditure and fat oxidation, and helping the body to burn off excess food.

Jane: It is thought that tea catechins may even prevent the development of obesity.

Jane: Take a look through the success stories from our customers, if you are at all ‘on the fence,’ or undecided about whether to purchase!

you: i have read the stories but am still uncertain, i have tried almost every diet and am still 31 stone. i find it hard to move

Jane: CHO YUNG is the most powerful natural weight loss solution available to the public, but it is NOT a miracle pill; if you are serious about losing weight, you must use good judgment and introduce a proper diet and exercise regime to achieve maximum results.

you: what would be a good diet to follow using the tea?

you: hello?

you: are you too busy?

you: shall i come back another time?

Jane: CHO YUNG is the most powerful natural weight loss solution available to the public, but it is NOT a miracle pill; if you are serious about losing weight, you must use good judgment and introduce a proper diet and exercise regime to achieve maximum results.

Jane: You can try following schedule with CHO YUNG tea:

Jane: Drink two cups of CHO-YUNG tea daily.

Jane: East little and often – don’t starve yourself! Simply eat smaller portions and choose healthier options where you can.

Jane: Plan ahead by packing your foods the night before; make sure you have fresh, low-fat food in the fridge.

Jane: Limit your toxins – these include alcohol!

Jane: Include plenty of fish, vegetables, whole grain cereals, beans, low-fat dairy, low fat meat and skinless poultry in your diet.

Jane: Include moderate exercise in your daily regime – take the stairs instead of the lift when you can!

Jane: Eat your food more slowly.

Jane: Avoid foods that are high in fat and sugars.

you: so really, stick to a normal, healthy calorie controlled diet? The tea doesn't make any difference does it?

Jane: You will definitely get effective results by using the above given schedule.

you: but i would get effective results by using the above given schedule with the tea as well wouldn't i?

you: i meant without the tea

Jane: Yes

you: so i don't need the then?

Jane: It might be possible

Jane: In that case you can refer to your doctor's advise.

you: you're not very good at selling tea to people are you?

Jane: I'm sorry why do you say that?

you: cause i suggested following a normal healthy diet without the tea and you said it might be possible and to refer to doctors notes, so you don't seem to have any faith in the product you are selling

Jane: When you brew the tea, make it just like a regular cup of tea, and allow it to brew for 5 minutes.

you: thats not really an answer is it?

Jane: I apologise for the wrong answer sent to you.

you: thats ok jane.

Jane: Thank you very much for chatting with us. And don't hesitate to come back to us with any enquiry or questions you may have.

you: well you haven't answered my question? why are you not trying to convince me to buy your tea?

Jane: I have answered all your questions, Our tea is 100% natural and generally very good for your health. There are no additives or preservatives - it's 100% natural, fostering good health, beauty and well-being.

you: is it really that effective?

Jane: Yes it is.

you: have you tried it?

Jane: CHO YUNG utilises enzymes, proteins that create chemical reactions. The enzymes in CHO YUNG tea act to break down and dissolve triglycerides, the chemical form in which most fat exists within food and also our bodies.

Jane: I personally have tried CHO YUNG, and enjoy the taste. I've never needed it for weight loss purposes

you: were you fat once?

Jane: I'm sorry but I'm not.

you: have you tried the tea? does it taste nice or bitter? do you have milk with it or sugar? i have lots of sugar. 8 in each cup but i don't think that would be a problem would it?

Jane: CHO YUNG tea is rich in antioxidants, which not only help fight the signs of ageing, but also give CHO YUNG its own distinctive flavour - smoother than traditional green tea! You can expect a wonderful flavour, however some people choose to sweeten the tea with honey, to taste.

Jane: Yes you can add milk or sugar as per your taste.

you: you know what jane? you have been so helpful and i feel really close to you. i don't have many friends as you can imagine so its good for my own mental health to talk to someone who is helpful and understanding

you: you don't m,ind do you?

Jane: Not at all, I didn't mind.

you: yes, can you cook? it would be great if you could pop over occasionally for one of these cuppas and perhaps you could make a nice cake or roast and bring it with you, it seems such a shame that a young girl like you is stuck behind a computer screen without company. Much like myself

Jane: Thank you very much for chatting with us. And don't hesitate to come back to us with any enquiry or questions you may have.

you: are you gonna bring a chicken then? with roasties and veg?

you: oooh by the way, check your home page cause posh don't drink that tea.
    Honestly, she lives in the flat below me and only drinks water. Her kids don't half make some noise though, kickin that 'flippin ball round at all hours.
    you: Makes you sick eh?

you: are you cooking the chicken?

you: hey, you could try using the tea as stock and make chicken soup

you: You're not playing any more are you?

She's not replying any more. Think I may have scared her off
    Last edited by bravobeastie; 22-07-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,199Posts Today

8,061Users online

Martin's Twitter