Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • vansboy
    • By vansboy 6th Feb 06, 5:11 PM
    • 6,202 Posts
    • 4,553 Thanks
    vansboy
    • 6th Feb 06, 5:11 PM
    • 6th Feb 06, 5:11 PM
    If you get into your local Boots, they might still have some of the mens gift sets, for a couple of

Complete with radio, batteries, shower gel & shampoo!

VB
  • wkdblue
    • 6th Feb 06, 5:16 PM
    Shower radio - Debenhams
    • 6th Feb 06, 5:16 PM
    Debenhams have some reduced (3) in the shape of a mircophone. They look pretty good and I'm sure they come with batteries!
    • illuminate
    • By illuminate 6th Feb 06, 11:31 PM
    • 275 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    illuminate
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:31 PM
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:31 PM
    Received a Next branded one as a pressie years ago and it still works fine. Its used twice a day everyday.

Reception is a bit hit and miss. But its fine for Radio 1/2 and a couple of the big commercial stations.
  • elvis_bloggs
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:38 PM
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:38 PM
    Well you learn something new everyday, I'd never heard of shower radios, I must get out more.

• Amba_Gambla
    • By Amba_Gambla 6th Feb 06, 11:48 PM
    • 11,744 Posts
    • 3,692 Thanks
    Amba_Gambla
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:48 PM
    • 6th Feb 06, 11:48 PM
    I got one for about 3 when you buy so much petrol about 5 years ago. It's stillw orking fine,a nd it releives some of the boredom of shower time!

They're great!
    Only fools run rapids, say the Indians, but I know this:
    as long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes and a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run"

Sigurd Olson
  • ben500
    • 7th Feb 06, 12:01 AM
    • 7th Feb 06, 12:01 AM
    Received a Next branded one as a pressie years ago and it still works fine. Its used twice a day everyday.
    Reception is a bit hit and miss. But its fine for Radio 1/2 and a couple of the big commercial stations.
    by illuminate
    Can you tell me what frequency it is for radio half please?:confused:
    • chalky_bertie
    • By chalky_bertie 7th Feb 06, 7:31 PM
    • 1,150 Posts
    • 326 Thanks
    chalky_bertie
    • 7th Feb 06, 7:31 PM
    • 7th Feb 06, 7:31 PM
    I got one for about 3 when you buy so much petrol about 5 years ago. It's stillw orking fine,a nd it releives some of the boredom of shower time!

They're great!
    by Amba_Gambla
    Can think of other ways to relieve boredom in shower! I got one just over a year ago and it still on the original battery. Great for listening to the news when in shower, however seem to spend more time in shower now.
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than 325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,972Posts Today

6,644Users online

Martin's Twitter