Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soba
    • By soba 23rd Jan 06, 7:48 PM
    • 1,435Posts
    • 6,543Thanks
    soba
    Can I make bread without adding salt?
    • 23rd Jan 06, 7:48 PM
    Can I make bread without adding salt? 23rd Jan 06 at 7:48 PM
    Hi, I've just found out that my blood pressure is sky-high. I've been advised to avoid fat and salt. I've got a Panasonic bread maker, and use it regularly, but I don't know if it's possible to make bread without salt - or even a reduced amount. Can anyone help?

Page 2
    • GwylimT
    • By GwylimT 13th May 18, 1:45 PM
    • 6,167 Posts
    • 11,610 Thanks
    GwylimT
    I don!!!8217;t add salt, but I do add a bit of pepper otherwise it is bland. Can you have th sodium reduced salt?
    • bouicca21
    • By bouicca21 13th May 18, 1:48 PM
    • 3,907 Posts
    • 6,139 Thanks
    bouicca21
    Oh swear word. I didn't notice this thread had been resurrected from the dead.
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 13th May 18, 2:20 PM
    • 20,721 Posts
    • 55,803 Thanks
    Pollycat
    Oh swear word. I didn't notice this thread had been resurrected from the dead.
    Originally posted by bouicca21
    I really don't understand why people necropost on old threads, in this case one started
    12 years ago
    and been dormant for 5 years.

I can see it if you have a question to ask and find a relevant thread to tag your question on but...
    • honeythewitch
    • By honeythewitch 14th May 18, 12:51 AM
    • 769 Posts
    • 2,385 Thanks
    honeythewitch
    I really don't understand why people necropost on old threads, in this case one started
    12 years ago
    and been dormant for 5 years.

I can see it if you have a question to ask and find a relevant thread to tag your question on but...
    Originally posted by Pollycat
    I think it is some sort of glitch that makes old threads pop up with the current ones, and then of course nobody notices the date.
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 14th May 18, 7:42 AM
    • 20,721 Posts
    • 55,803 Thanks
    Pollycat
    I think it is some sort of glitch that makes old threads pop up with the current ones, and then of course nobody notices the date.
    Originally posted by honeythewitch
    No.
    It's when somebody finds an old thread and posts on it that brings it to the top of the board list.
    In this case - see post #18.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,011Posts Today

6,634Users online

Martin's Twitter