Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Karnam
    0 WOW
    Nando's
    • 9th Jan 06, 1:43 AM
    0 WOW
    Nando's 9th Jan 06 at 1:43 AM
    I'm not sure if this is in the right board, so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.

However the vast majority of people i know who eat in Nando's http://www.nandos.co.uk/ don't know about thier loyalty scheme. This isnt advertised on the website, but you can ask for a loyalty card in any nandos and get it stamped in any nandos.

You get one stamp everytime you spend 5 or more, and after 3 stamps you get 1/4 of a chicken free, after 6 stamps you get 1/2 a chicken free and after 10 stamps you get a WHOLE chicken free. It's a brilliant scheme and me and OH have eaten loads of free chicken thanks to it! As a quick note, me and OH order seperately in order to get two stamps per visit even though we have the same table and they dont seem to mind at all!

Official Insert

Nandos have confirmed this is an on going promotion available in all branches. You just need to ask for a card from the cashier and everytime you spend 4.95 or more you will get one stamp. 3 stamps = a 1/4 chicken, 6 stamps = 1/2 chicken, 10 stamps = 1 whole chicken! Vege options are available as well.
    Last edited by MSE Archna; 10-01-2006 at 2:29 PM.
Page 1
    • Woby_Tide
    • By Woby_Tide 9th Jan 06, 11:05 AM
    • 5,202 Posts
    • 1,965 Thanks
    Woby_Tide
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:05 AM
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:05 AM
    plus Nando's accept luncheon vouchers so if you are a Pinecone member and get surveys every now and again it all helps towards the loyalty vouchers

*feasts on free chicken meals*
    • eilz
    • By eilz 9th Jan 06, 11:10 AM
    • 344 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    eilz
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:10 AM
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:10 AM
    Where I cant see a link on the web site?
    • bobdauilda
    • By bobdauilda 9th Jan 06, 11:11 AM
    • 761 Posts
    • 158 Thanks
    bobdauilda
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:11 AM
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:11 AM
    Ohhhh I luuuuuuuurrrrve Nandos! Best chicken in the UK!
    • CharleneUK
    • By CharleneUK 9th Jan 06, 11:39 AM
    • 3,170 Posts
    • 1,099 Thanks
    CharleneUK
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:39 AM
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:39 AM
    I love Nando's! I can claim an entire free chicken on my next visit and I don't even have to purchase anything!
  • cmjohnson_86
    • 9th Jan 06, 12:25 PM
    • 9th Jan 06, 12:25 PM
    Never been before but me and my GF are going today after the cinema.. Wil ask about the card. Thanks ALOT !!

• Froggitt
    • By Froggitt 9th Jan 06, 7:09 PM
    • 5,811 Posts
    • 3,068 Thanks
    Froggitt
    • 9th Jan 06, 7:09 PM
    • 9th Jan 06, 7:09 PM
    Look out for new Nandos opening near you.....the day before opening they do free meals just to test out the systems/cookers/waitresses etc.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • twe
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:57 PM
    • 9th Jan 06, 11:57 PM
    do they do a vegetarian alternative that they give free?
    • bobdauilda
    • By bobdauilda 10th Jan 06, 10:27 AM
    • 761 Posts
    • 158 Thanks
    bobdauilda
    • 10th Jan 06, 10:27 AM
    • 10th Jan 06, 10:27 AM
    yeah a fried egg buttie.
    • sparky61
    • By sparky61 10th Jan 06, 10:48 AM
    • 10,287 Posts
    • 24,934 Thanks
    sparky61
    Ohhhh I luuuuuuuurrrrve Nandos! Best chicken in the UK!
    by bobdauilda
    Totally agree. I always go for the extra hot.
  • Karnam
    by twe
    i dont know, my loyalty card is marked with quarters of chicken so i dont know if you spoke to a manager if you could something to the same value for free...
  • Repo
    There's a new one opening up in Meadowhall, Sheffield soon - will be interesting to see if they are part of this loyalty scheme as they will/should do a hell of a lot of business in a place like that!
    EGG are a bunch of complete bankers!
  • scousegit158
    Discount at Nando's.
    First posting, so apologies if I have put this in the wrong place. :rolleyes:

There are a number of Nando's in the Birmingham area. To my knowledge they ALL give a 20% discount (certainly the ones I use) to any member of the NHS or Emergency Services..Police, Fire, Ambulance. Like the loyalty card, they dont openly advertise it, but if you show your ID card, they slice a whopping 20% of the whole bill which makes a big difference to the total I am not sure whether this is a local thing or nationwide. If you are in the above professions, it is certainly worth asking when you go.(dont forget your card).

Sorry if this is not a saving tip for everyone, but hopefully I have saved some colleagues some money.

Cheers.
  • Str4berr3
    Hi,

Just to add that there is a ;'Nandino's '' version of this loyalty card for kids meal only.

Get 2 Stamp and get a free Necter Juice and stamp 6, you'll get a free Nandino's meals. ( For kids only that is.)
    • yulson
    • By yulson 11th Jan 06, 8:53 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    yulson
    by twe
    Yes they do. My mate's a veggie, and loves Nando's veggie burgers, and so just chooses them instead of the chicken when she fills up her card.
    • vtailor
    • By vtailor 11th Jan 06, 12:10 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    vtailor
    by twe
    you can get a veggie meal up to the same value of your free chicken, veggie options include veggie pittas, & veggie burgers which are quite nice.
    • fagun
    • By fagun 11th Jan 06, 1:09 PM
    • 401 Posts
    • 360 Thanks
    fagun
    FYI - The loyalty card has been there since they first started up. It was v. good; then the offers got worse; the latest cards are quite good again.
  • cmjohnson_86
    Going today after the cinema, in Birmingham (Bull ring) So will take the oppurtunity to get a card./ Thanks

• matty_c608
    • By matty_c608 16th Jan 06, 3:17 PM
    • 843 Posts
    • 206 Thanks
    matty_c608
    Look out for new Nandos opening near you.....the day before opening they do free meals just to test out the systems/cookers/waitresses etc.
    by Froggitt
    And if the cookers don't work, you got yaself some food poisoning
  • Spikey
    First posting, so apologies if I have put this in the wrong place. :rolleyes:

There are a number of Nando's in the Birmingham area. To my knowledge they ALL give a 20% discount (certainly the ones I use) to any member of the NHS or Emergency Services..Police, Fire, Ambulance. Like the loyalty card, they dont openly advertise it, but if you show your ID card, they slice a whopping 20% of the whole bill which makes a big difference to the total I am not sure whether this is a local thing or nationwide. If you are in the above professions, it is certainly worth asking when you go.(dont forget your card).

Sorry if this is not a saving tip for everyone, but hopefully I have saved some colleagues some money.

Cheers.
    by scousegit158
    Is that also true for people like me who work for Voluntary organisation like Barnardos?

:confused:

Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself.

I walk with the world & the world walks with me!

I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,315Posts Today

7,468Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin