Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 21st Oct 08, 4:07 PM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    0 WOW
    The Great “Want to offer MoneySavers a discount/voucher?” Hunt
    • 21st Oct 08, 4:07 PM
    0 WOW
    The Great “Want to offer MoneySavers a discount/voucher?” Hunt 21st Oct 08 at 4:07 PM
    The Great !!!8220;Want to offer MoneySavers a discount?!!!8221; Hunt
    Companies big & small this is your chance.

What's it all about?

We!!!8217;ve a strict no ads rule, yet are inundated by firms large and small wanting to target MoneySavers with extra discounts, vouchers and codes.

If you represent one, this is your chance. As an experiment I!!!8217;m suspending the !!!8216;no ads!!!8217; rule but ONLY in this thread, where anyone offering a special discount, can. Plus if they!!!8217;re good, I!!!8217;ll put them in the weekly e-mail (which goes to 2.6m+ people). If you post about your company anywhere else on the forum other than in this discussion thread all your posts will be removed and you will lose your right to post on this forum.

If you work for a big company, why not contact the marketing department and suggest it?

Who can offer a discount?:

This thread is for authorised officials of a company. It isn!!!8217;t for reporting codes, vouchers or deals you!!!8217;ve spotted, for those please see the Shopping Vouchers, Restaurant Vouchers and Grocery Coupons daily deals lists.

How to offer a discount:

Please note, preferred discounts/codes/vouchers are those where a monetary value or percentage discount applies to all purchases (or a large category) including sales items e.g. £5 off voucher no minimum spend, 40% off everything or 2for1 voucher.

Please click "post reply" below (you will need to join the forum, it's free) and include the following details:
    • Company Name:
    • What you sell/offer:
    • What discount is on offer:
    • Is this instore/online or both:
    • Company website (if applicable):
    • Store location (s):
    • How does the discount work (code, voucher etc):
    • How long is it valid for:
    • Your position/authority: (this needn!!!8217;t be your name, more the position of responsibility so it can be checked)
    • If the deal is chosen for the tip we will then Private Message (PM) you for your contact details, so we can verify the deal.

If you just try and advertise your company without a discount, or just note a standard offer discount that!!!8217;s currently available to anyone anyway the post will be deleted.
    Large Companies: If you're a UK wide chain looking at doing a specific deal that you'd prefer to discuss, then please PM MSE_Deborah with details. And a reminder, this isn't about MSE commercial deals, what counts is how good your voucher/discount offer is.

WARNING TO ALL MONEYSAVERS

Please be aware, this is an open thread, anyone can post, so the discounts here are NOT verified, you use them at your own risk. Any big discounts/offers will be checked out and put in the weekly e-mail.

Martin

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Deborah; 24-10-2008 at 4:27 PM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 20
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Oct 13, 8:48 AM
    • 33,039 Posts
    • 38,615 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Lots of companies missing the important part

This needs to be an offer ONLY available to MSE and not on offer elsewhere or a standard discount
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • TheOneSteeltips
    Web Hosting Deal

There is a special 30% discount offer currently available from https://www.365webhost247.co.uk/, ONLY available to MSE members and is not on offer elsewhere this entitles you to a 30% discount on any of our web hosting packages or install packages including the cost of registering the domain name It does not apply to already discounted or any other special offers it cant be used with another code.

The offer will be valid for 3 years from now and entitles ANY MSE user reader to a 30% discount, the same rules apply. You can email me on customer_support@365webhost247.co.uk if you have any special needs or have any questions.

Company Name: 365webhost247
    What you sell/offer: Web hosting , Open Source installs, Web Design
    What discount is on offer: 30%
    Is this instore/online or both: Online via code
    Company website (if applicable): https://www.365webhost247.co.uk/
    Store location (s): Non applicable
    How does the discount work (code, voucher etc): MSE users save by entering mse30off code in checkout
    How long is it valid for: MSE to 31st Dec 2016, This is currently a continual offer for the next three years, at present there is no planned expiry date as long as the offer remain good value for money MSE Users

Your position/authority: Company Owner
    we really do offer great deals and will go the extra mile to assist you in finding the best package and installing it for your needs on all of our hosting packages https://www.365webhost247.co.uk/
    Last edited by TheOneSteeltips; 13-11-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    First believe in yourself
    Second, move forward after every failure.
    Third, use your strengths and work out your weaknesses.
    Fourth, never forget the people who helped you along the way. Be grateful.
  • willd91
    25% off for all MSE readers!
    A Touch Of Luxury - atouchofluxury.net

We sell a wide range of luxury gifts for him, her, children and the home - we are confident that you will be able to find something for everybody! Perfect to get your Christmas shopping started!

We are offering an EXCLUSIVE 25% OFF to all MSE readers for the rest of this week - just use discount code MSE25OFF at the checkout! The offer will end on Sunday night at midnight, so don't miss out!

The code is valid at atouchofluxury.net

As the director of A Touch Of Luxury I cannot wait to welcome you to our website.
  • ClassicAmericanMuscle
    34% off Mustang Experiences
    Classic American Muscle provide the chance to drive around a track in one of our Classic Mustangs, reaching over 100mph on the straight, all under expert ARDS instruction.

The V8 Mustangs are all owned by us and you can drive the cars around tracks such as Brands Hatch and Goodwood.

The exclusive MSE code is available on the Blast experience saving £50 and bringing the price down to £99. To redeem you must click this link as it will automatically add the code to the website. You can use the code multiple times on this product. Offer valid till the end of November.

Redeem voucher classicamericanmuscle (dot)co(dot)uk/autocoupon/index/index?coupon_code=MSE34&nomsg=1&url=index.php/checkout/cart/add?product=28&qty=1 (can a mod turn this into a clickable link?)

If you'd like an offer on another product then please contact me affiliates (at) classicamericanmuscle.co.uk and we'll see what we can do!

Here's Hercules one of our V8 Mustangs - Feel The Roar
    classicamericanmuscle(dot)co (dot)uk/media/wysiwyg/page/cars/grid/hercules.jpg
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 19th Nov 13, 10:25 AM
    • 33,039 Posts
    • 38,615 Thanks
    Browntoa
    www.classicamericanmuscle.co.uk/autocoupon/index/index?coupon_code=MSE34&nomsg=1&url=index.php/checkout/cart/add?product=28&qty=1
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • thehairsite
    The Hair Site Ltd

Hair Products - we are closing down and clearing all stock at cost or less.

20% extra off when you spend over £20 for MSN members.

Online only

All remain stock is listed under here:
    thehairsite.co.uk/special

enter code msn when checking out (must have £20 worth of goods in basket) and press update.

code is vaild until all stock sold

Your position/authority: The owner

Hope I have followed rules correctly - feel free to post details of our closing down / clearance sale else where. Once the stock is sold the products will be disable and no longer appear.
    • MistletoeGrower
    • By MistletoeGrower 18th Jan 14, 3:25 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 173 Thanks
    MistletoeGrower
    Mistletoe Grow-Kits for your Valentine (or for you)
    Don't know if many people read this thread - but here's an unusual 15% discount for MSE forumites.

Valid on Mistletoe Grow-Kits and Grow-Kit Gift Cards from the English Mistletoe Shop. The perfect Valentine's Gift for gardeners...

www.englishmistletoeshop.co.uk

Enter MSEVALGROW15 in the code field at checkout.

Only valid until 14th February. There's an existing 10% code on the site but this MSE one is better at 15% (they can't both be used, the last one entered is the only one valid).

Only valid for Grow Kits and Grow Kit gift cards not on other products on the site.

I am part of the mistletoe shop team, and have the shop's permission for posting this code.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th Sep 14, 11:31 AM
    • 33,039 Posts
    • 38,615 Thanks
    Browntoa
    reminder from post one:-

If you just try and advertise your company without a discount, or just note a standard offer discount that’s currently available to anyone anyway the post will be deleted
  • irrelevant
    Toys - 40% off.
    We are trying to clear old stock so as to get ready for Christmas.

Therefore, everything on our toys website is now 20% off!

Exclusive to MSE members, use discount code MSE40, which gives an additional 25% off; making an effective massive 40% discount on every item on our site!

No limit on size of order; every item gets the discount!

Postage is a flat £2.99 for orders under £25, otherwise it's free!

The website? ImpulseBuy.co.uk

We're certainly not the largest toy seller out there, but hopefully you will find something of interest!

Voucher expires 31/10/14 or if all items are sold. Valid against toys/games only.

Please note - I expect that as stocks become low, we may uncover some count errors. We reserve the right to cancel any order or individual item should we be unable to fulfil it from stock-in-hand, technical errors, etc. Obviously we will refund your payment immediately this becomes apparent.

Thank you

Rob.
    (Admin and owner, impulsebuy.co.uk)
    Last edited by irrelevant; 01-10-2014 at 2:51 PM.
  • ufo8mykitkat
    Disney Frozen Dolls in Stock + 10% off
    Hi we are toyzplus

We are currently offering all mse members a 15% discount off everything on our website + if you spend over £40 on the site you will receive free delivery as well.

We post all our orders with in 1 working day

This offer also includes the hard to find Disney Frozen Elsa Sparkle doll and the Snow Glow Elsa Doll.

We have these in stock now !

toyzplus.co.uk

Use the code: MSE15 at checkout

thanks for Reading

TOYZPLUS
    Last edited by ufo8mykitkat; 26-10-2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: stock update
    • ASTONCAIN
    • By ASTONCAIN 9th Nov 16, 2:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ASTONCAIN
    15% off all online luxury watch and micro wallet orders from astoncain -
    Astoncain mission: to create timepieces with a subtle well considered design, that appeal to a large demographic; due to the quality, honest design and affordable price. We use the latest in watch manufacturing techniques to ensure all of our watches exceed your expectations. We are so confident we back every product with a 2 year warranty.

Enter the discount code IM15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order (no minimum spend) and free delivery.

So visit ASTONCAIN.COM and use promotional code IM15.
    Last edited by ASTONCAIN; 09-11-2016 at 2:29 PM.
    • LStin1
    • By LStin1 9th Nov 16, 3:08 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LStin1
    10% off The Present Store - No minimum spend
    Just in time for Christmas - 10% off all products from ThePresentStore.eu
    Online only
    No minimum spend, just enter code: PRESENT10 at the checkout.
    Valid until the end of December 2016

Visit us online now for a wide range of unique gift ideas and personalisation included on many items

Lauren
    E-commerce manager
    The Present Store
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 18th Jan 18, 7:20 PM
    • 5,972 Posts
    • 51,973 Thanks
    Frugaldom
    I'd like to offer moneysavers some moneysavings on frugal caravan breaks but not sure if this section is still 'live'?
    I reserve the right NOT to spend:
    The less I spend, the more I can afford!
    Now running Frugaldom as a lifestyle social enterprise!
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 19th Jan 18, 3:05 AM
    • 12,396 Posts
    • 11,625 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I'd like to offer moneysavers some moneysavings on frugal caravan breaks but not sure if this section is still 'live'?
    Originally posted by Frugaldom
    It's as live as the posts people add to it; a post is added and the thread it was written on appears on the first page of that forum and whomever visits at the time will see the thread. The more it's used, the more chance people will become aware of it.
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 19th Jan 18, 8:47 AM
    • 642 Posts
    • 989 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Originally posted by Frugaldom
    Tell us more !! Always up for a bargain break.
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 19th Jan 18, 10:33 AM
    • 5,972 Posts
    • 51,973 Thanks
    Frugaldom
    Ah, thanks for that! I have been on MSE with my frugal living challenge, among others, for many years and saved a fortune between then and now. I have found myself getting ever closer to my ultimate goal of being able to run a sustainable, lifestyle business and am now setting up what I call 'Frugal Breaks'. My offer would be a special discount for moneysavers on MSE for caravan holidays and themed cottage holidays. The online booking platform I use allows for discount codes, so it could easily be incorporated. The caravans are on developing holiday park in rural Dumfries & Galloway, so it has everything needed for a countryside getaway with the added benefit of swimming pool, small bar restaurant etc.

Would anyone be interested in frugal breaks if I was able to offer at £280 per week for 2 to 4 people?

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OFFER WOULD BE FOR MSE MONEY SAVERS ONLY
    Last edited by Frugaldom; 19-01-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    • Dox
    • By Dox 19th Jan 18, 8:03 PM
    • 507 Posts
    • 301 Thanks
    Dox
    No - much too far north! But thank you.

The only way to find out if there's any REAL interest is to make the offer...
    • Tealblue
    • By Tealblue 20th Jan 18, 4:43 PM
    • 728 Posts
    • 1,069 Thanks
    Tealblue
    If you ask people if, in theory, they would be interested in an offer, plenty will say yes, simply to keep their options open. Put it on your website and see if you get any takers.
    • Frugaldom
    • By Frugaldom 21st Jan 18, 2:10 AM
    • 5,972 Posts
    • 51,973 Thanks
    Frugaldom
    Escape to the Scottish countryside
    VISIT RURAL DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY IN SW SCOTLAND IN 2018

Exclusive to MSE moneysavers - use code MSE10 to get 10% off when you book a Frugal Breaks caravan holiday for up to 4 people, bringing the price down to only £45 per night inclusive.

Discount available when booking 2-bedroom caravan for minimum 7 nights

The 2-bed caravan has a large double bedroom with en suite (wash hand basin & toilet), plus a spacious twin room, a separate shower room with toilet and wash hand basin, open plan living room with dining area, fully equipped kitchen, large wooden decking and all situated within easy walking distance of the indoor heated swimming pool, 9-hole pitch & putt golf course, BBQ hut and the fishing lochs. Bar & restaurant only 5 minutes walk.

Plenty of photos on www.facebook.com/FrugalBreaks and the new site is being created at www.frugalbreaks.co.uk I have added 'book now' options to both and I can accept PayPal.

2018 will be my first year offering these budget holidays, so this offer is based on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability. All going well, I can consider rolling out similar exclusive discounts for other accommodation. The whole ethos of this project s about offering affordable options so please feel free to ask any questions about this frugal holiday project
    • Elliemoomin
    • By Elliemoomin 7th Feb 18, 3:54 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Elliemoomin
    Craft Supplies £5 discount off first order!!
    ATTENTION CRAFTERS!! PROMO CODE = FREE PRODUCTS!
    £5 off at the allthingssticky website
    Use the promo code 5INTRO at the checkout to get this special discount off any of our Craft and DIY Adhesives!!
    x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

216Posts Today

4,233Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin