Winners Post a Picture Of Your Win Thread! (Updated)

Comments

• mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 July 2010 at 2:50PM
    29062010878.jpg

june wins lots of makeup bits andrex slippers and toy hoof it ball won 6 freebies from the jd gig glasses from smirnoff cocktail night.
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • mandycr
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 July 2010 at 2:51PM
    03062010788.jpg

last months woolies pick n mix delivery :) didnt last a day still waiting for junes delivery
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • mandycr
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 July 2010 at 2:52PM
    29062010879.jpg

ted baker towels from the smirnoff cocktail night they are lush :) puddle pup, koala camel, and tetra pond lights
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • mandycr
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 July 2010 at 2:55PM
    18062010811.jpg

the hotel we stayed at during the jd gig we was put in a twin room even though i was with hubby he wasnt impressed lol a night out without the kids and he was mortified that we would have to sleep separate i told him i would hold his hand during the night, when i went for a shower i came back to the room rearranged he had moved the phone table and pushed the beds together :) men eh the gig was fab and the beds were lush. will defo go back
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • missk9
    missk9 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mandycr wrote: »

the hotel we stayed at during the jd gig we was put in a twin room even though i was with hubby he wasnt impressed lol a night out without the kids and he was mortified that we would have to sleep separate i told him i would hold his hand during the night, when i went for a shower i came back to the room rearranged he had moved the phone table and pushed the beds together :) men eh the gig was fab and the beds were lush. will defo go back

WOW very nice.. and sounds like you had lots of erm.... lets call it FUN!
    BACK and READY..... waiting on Royal Mail!!!
  • I-Owe-You
    I-Owe-You Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi guys!

Im relaitively new to "comping" but have been a memeber of the forum for a while now...

I just won 2 tickets to see Ellie Goulding at the o2 arena on Monday, and also got £20 argos gift card posted - although I'm not sure where from as there was no attached letter or comp slip!

01.jpg

Last year (prior to entering comps via this site) I was lucky enough to win 2 premiere tickets for Avatar & a stay in a top notch 4* hotel in London.

0022.jpg

Also won £50 in Amazon vouchers at the start of the year for responding to a survey from my local borough - went on a much needed knife block for my kitchen!

Its brill to see that "real people" win the comps! I hope everyone continues to update this thread...

Thank you once again to all those kind people :A posting competitions - I wish everyone lots of luck!! :)
  • mandycr
    Combo Breaker First Post
    missk9 wrote: »
    WOW very nice.. and sounds like you had lots of erm.... lets call it FUN!
    ermmmm yes it was lol hubby already on my case asking when the next night out is :o you would think he is 21 again lol
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • quiet-girl
    quiet-girl Posts: 13 Forumite
    :j Well Done Everyone :j This thread is amazing it really makes me want to knuckle down and enter comps xxx
  • money21
    money21 Posts: 405 Forumite
    well done everyone wish i had pictures of a prize to show you all.Can you sprinkle some fairy dust this way
  • littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    My first big win. Yay! DSCF4497.jpg
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills