Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 4
  • debt12
    How do you book the parking through Matalan? thanks
  • izzy_flint
    cheapest place i found for East Midlands parking was here

http://www.eastmidlandsairport.com/emaweb.nsf
    Originally posted by biggad
    This seems to be better for EMA

http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/eastmidlands-airport-parking.html
    ......©..ģ..(TM) NothingVentured.
    Nothing
    Gained
    (TM)..ģ..©......
  • Harrowby Hall
    Booking parking through carrier
    I recently used Flybe to visit Jersey from Birmingham. When I booked the flight I decided to use Flybe's site to book car parking. I was surprised - pleasantly - to see that the charge for using the short/medium stay car parks next to the terminal was the same as the long term remote Car Park no 1.

On my return, I was in my car on my way home just ten minutes after leaving the aircraft.
    Last edited by Harrowby Hall; 14-11-2013 at 4:37 AM. Reason: Clarification
  • lynds
    Airport hotel and parking for 2 adults and 4 children
    We are struggling to find accommodation together for all 6 of us...can anyone help at all please? Failing that, we will have to book 2 rooms - if anyone can help in that regard it would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    • Sandypan
    • By Sandypan 25th Mar 15, 1:05 PM
    • 245 Posts
    • 1,688 Thanks
    Sandypan
    Hi all,
    Used Matalan site for discount on airport car parking before and it has been worthwhile! Can't remember now how to go about it, can anybody please advise?
    Many thanks
    DF by Christmas 2014 #78 £18,964.15/£15,000
    DF by Christmas 2015 #07 £16,500/£21,992.92
    DF by Christmas 2016 #42 £4570/£4,500
    CC and loan debt at it's worst April 07 - £54,489 plus
    27/01/14 Officially Debt Free - except mortgage which I'm working on!
    26/02/16 mortgage free
    • josie
    • By josie 2nd Apr 15, 1:02 PM
    • 3,040 Posts
    • 17,816 Thanks
    josie
    Can't find anything on the Matalan website about this. Anyone know if that is still current please?
    • aceman.spaceman
    • By aceman.spaceman 10th Jun 15, 7:44 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    aceman.spaceman
    EMA PArking with a trailer
    Been looking for a car park for East Midlands Airport that will accept a car with trailer, but they all seems to say no trailers! Anybody know where I can park???
    • Skint_Catt
    • By Skint_Catt 10th Jun 15, 8:47 PM
    • 11,431 Posts
    • 23,689 Thanks
    Skint_Catt
    What about something like parkonmydrive.com aceman? Though would depend on what you will have in the trailer & insurance I suppose.
    C xx
    • aceman.spaceman
    • By aceman.spaceman 11th Jun 15, 11:17 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    aceman.spaceman
    Thats a good idea, I'll have a look. The trailer will be empty, we need it for our luggage, no room in the people carrier because there's 7 of us!
    • JC_Derby
    • By JC_Derby 18th Nov 15, 9:16 PM
    • 637 Posts
    • 223 Thanks
    JC_Derby
    If flying from Birmingham airport join the cloud nine club:

http://www.cloudninemagazine.co.uk/offers/login.aspx

Its free to join and you get 15% off car parking, 10% off in airport purchases and other offers.
    Originally posted by ruear
    Doesn't exist anymore
    • Katie-Kat-Kins
    • By Katie-Kat-Kins 16th Aug 17, 11:56 AM
    • 1,671 Posts
    • 1,779 Thanks
    Katie-Kat-Kins
    As there haven't been any posts to this thread for a while I'm just wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for parking cheaply at Birmingham. We're flying at pretty anti-social times so trains and lifts from family are not an option.

Haven't needed to park at Birmingham for a long time!

Thanks
    • cfw1994
    • By cfw1994 4th Jan 18, 11:07 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    cfw1994
    Also wondering who parks where for BHX nowadays....equally useful would be any 'bad' experiences!
    Katie-Kat-Kins - where did you park?

thanks
    • millerose
    • By millerose 6th Jan 18, 8:24 AM
    • 766 Posts
    • 513 Thanks
    millerose
    Hi all,

Iím looking for cheap parking at East Midlands airport. First time travel abroad. Flight times are un sociable so driving is the only option. I donít know where to start or who to avoid.
    Thanks in Advance.
    • korf
    • By korf 17th Jan 18, 1:42 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 155 Thanks
    korf
    Birmingham on airport parking with NCP
    Just got a weeks on-airport parking at Birmingham for £37 by going to NCP and then using the code BDA10. (£10 off over £40)

I thought this was quite reasonable so thought I would share.
    Also used topcashback just in case (although it is unlikely with the code being used).
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 17th Jan 18, 3:22 PM
    • 26,834 Posts
    • 10,786 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    Also wondering who parks where for BHX nowadays....equally useful would be any 'bad' experiences!
    Katie-Kat-Kins - where did you park?

thanks
    Originally posted by cfw1994
    Bad??

Someone borrowed my car to drop family off at the IBIS hotel, they stopped outside in the hotel drop off layby with the sign clearly visible in the PCN I received about 10 days later. Even though the large sign says Hotel drop-off.

If you use the wrong lane as you enter, your stuck because they wont let you reverse out.

Watch which lane your in and where you stop, seems your not allowed to read the terms and conditions on the signs.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,624Users online

Martin's Twitter