Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • saintscouple
    • By saintscouple 4th Aug 08, 6:38 PM
    • 3,880Posts
    • 2,926Thanks
    saintscouple
    0 WOW
    Poundland Bargain Thread -
    • 4th Aug 08, 6:38 PM
    0 WOW
    Poundland Bargain Thread - 4th Aug 08 at 6:38 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

If you've just come from the tip, below is a discussion by forum regulars to collate the hottest mega-bargains currently on offer at Poundland. This discussion has been going for a while, so click on the last page of the discussion to see the most up-to-date deals.

Current top deals

Current top deals include
    1 iPod speakers, Aveeno face cream (RRP 12) & Neutrogena Cleansing Cushions (4).
    Find your nearest Poundland.

More discount store bargains

Wilkinsons | B&M Bargains | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to saintscouple and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post !!!8230;

Seeing as the old thread was some 18 months old, I thought it best to start a new thread to keep the finds valid.

For reference the old thread can be found HERE.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 07-09-2017 at 2:15 PM.
Page 359
    • LouLou
    • By LouLou 11th Aug 18, 10:35 PM
    • 1,820 Posts
    • 3,429 Thanks
    LouLou
    From Argyle Street, Glasgow - various varieties of TRESemme 500ml Shampoos And Conditioners - Platinum Strength, Colour Revitalise, Smooth & Silky, 2.

Marvel 8 x Ice Cube Trays, 1.

12 Pack Of Paper-Mate Ballpoint Pens, Black or Blue, 1 (near the tills)

Card 'N' Go Seek, 1 - see it on Amazon here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Card-N-Go-Seek-Game/dp/B00RYZRB9M
    • mummypops
    • By mummypops 12th Aug 18, 12:19 AM
    • 59 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    mummypops
    Found mudguards, both a front and rear guard for a bicycle.
    Perfect fit that would have cost me 5.99 in Decathalon. Bought two sets for two different bikes in hope it will keep bums dry!!

They also had a great puncture repair kit, gel saddle cover and a pump that will clip on your bike. Great value.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 12th Aug 18, 6:18 PM
    • 25,855 Posts
    • 55,038 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    I found this on the 5 shelf today, took it to self-scan with the intention of seeing whether the price had come down...and was delighted to buy it for 2. I didn't appreciate how big the bottle is from Loulou's picture, it's 750ml so roughly 3 times the size of an ordinary shampoo bottle and is supposed to retail at 9.99. I shall report back as to whether it actually works or not!

Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    Well, I'm reporting back because surprisingly, I actually really like this product! Subject to availability, I'll get some more this week.

Lastly, I hadn't seen this before but - apparently selling for 2+ elsewhere - again it smelled pleasant enough so I bought a couple, thinking they'll do for a holiday:

Originally posted by VfM4meplse
    Again, this is a nice product to use - especially slathered on after a hot bath in the evening, weirdly it's gentle smell has helped me sleep.

At the Cosmetics section, there's also "Collection" (used to be called Collection 2000) Lip Balms, in Pink Strawberry, Green Apple and Orange Burst packs, 3 for 1.
    Originally posted by LouLou
    I'll look out for these too - having watched me get ready in the mornings, my little niece has insisted on "helping" me by applying my lipstick for me. Lip balm creates less damage
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,785Posts Today

8,473Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin