Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    hezza86
    The Body Shop At Home (Hints and tips)
    • 29th Jul 08, 3:14 PM
    The Body Shop At Home (Hints and tips) 29th Jul 08 at 3:14 PM
    Hi everyone,

I hope this is ok to post, very similar to the avon post, Iv been a body shop at home consultant for 2 years and there isnt really a forum to swap ideas and give tips to one another. I know we have our teams and our team meeting etc but its always nice to here from consultants in other areas.
    So thought id see if there are any consultants on here to share there ideas.

Hez x

Im starting a list of ever consultant on here, so anyone new to the forum rather than trawling through all the pages can check this first post for a local consultant or for the sign in name of someone if your wanting to PM them. It'll take a while to gather all the names and details so bear with me...
    We also now have a facebook page set up by some of our ladies, for those that want to join it or search it the name is,
    The MSE Body shop at home networking group.
    I'll start with me...

Hezza86 - Heather - Fife in sunny scotland region- been doing BSAH for over 2 years now.
    Ragz - Rhiannan - East sussex in South East region
    Lunafyre - Lindsay - Scarborough in North Yorkshire region
    Bodyshop redcar - Fiona - Redcar - Teeside region
    Keeping positive - Wendy - Banbury - North Oxfordshire region
    Cherrypie556 - Vicki - cleveland - Teeside region
    Elliep - Ellie - Coventry
    Cath-and-Kim - Cathy and Kim - Bolton/Manchester - Northwest region
    Monny - Monique - North hampshire,east sussex,portsmouth and surrounds - South East Region
    Welshgirl2402 - Kate - Pembrokeshire - Wales Region
    Leopardlady - Kate - Swindon
    Lippy1966 - Claire - Hampshire,dorset,bristol and south wales
    Alli - Alli - coventry
    Pandapop - Kirsty - Hertfordshire
    Becci_62 - Becci - Somerset and Dorset
    Pinkhairdryer - Sarah - Cumbria
    BodyShopBabe - Laura - Milton keynes,bedford,northhampton
    Missbodyshop - charlotte - Kent - South East region
    Valencia - Chichi - Manchester
    Redcar - Ailsa - Cleveland
    ditzeeblonde - Linzi - East Sussex
    mon20 - Monica - halifax, west yorkshire
    kalecj2008 - Kate - essex/herts border
    acheekymunkey - Alex - Liverpool
    xmoonflowerx - Shell - Hayling Island, Havant, Fareham
    alisonbartley - alison - Wigon - North west region
    synonymous - leanne - wakefield/leeds area
    helen.jones.tbsah - Helen - Milton Keynes
    Oilgeo - Sarah - Northampton
    Lollipop_28 - Lorraine - York
    Cle fairy - Claire - Northampton, Kettering, Wellingbourgh
    CuggleUK - angela - Aylesbury Bucks
    Fiona TBSAH - Fiona - Welwyn garden city
    salesadmin - Lauren - Wellington, northampton
    The riddler - Vicky - Somerset area
    Sazzy34 - Sarah - Lincoln and surrounding areas
    Lewey - Lewey - Cumbria
    Kettricken - Rosemary - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
    mar1e - Bury Lancashire
    Last edited by hezza86; 06-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Page 156
    • Nathaniel86
    • By Nathaniel86 23rd Sep 16, 4:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nathaniel86
    Hi There
    Hi All, I have just sent off an enquiry on the website about becoming a Body Shop Home Consultant and have no idea how long it takes from here on in. Also, am I to be the only chap? I have noticed that the messages are prodominantly from Ladies so far.
    • deniseo66
    • By deniseo66 11th Jan 17, 8:04 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    deniseo66
    RE: HI There
    Hi Nathan, did you hear about your application?
    • TashaT
    • By TashaT 10th Apr 17, 11:46 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    TashaT
    New consultant
    Hi Lads n lasses

I'm Natasha Taylor from Northern Ireland and I signed up as a consultant last month.

Luckily in my rural area there is no Body Shop and i have several friends who LOVE it so I have some regular customers but I've just started to fill my Summer catalogues with the offers and deals and plan to do catalogue drops to local shops, and neighbours etc this week. I was a Younique presenter for about 9 months but gave it up in february as it and body shop was alot on top of my full time work and younique wasn't popular for me. i havent approached anyone to do parties as yet as my work has been busy but hope to get a party or two booked via friends after Easter

great to see this forum is running as support is always welcome!

x
    • silverplite
    • By silverplite 11th May 17, 3:16 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    silverplite
    New to this...
    Hi!
    I'm fairly new to this... Haven't even started.
    Can anyone give me any advice on how to do the parties?
    And as well can anyone tell me the average costs of catalogues and products/shipping will be? Thanks.
    • Phoebeg1723
    • By Phoebeg1723 7th Jun 17, 2:27 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Phoebeg1723
    Hi!
    I'm fairly new to this... Haven't even started.
    Can anyone give me any advice on how to do the parties?
    And as well can anyone tell me the average costs of catalogues and products/shipping will be? Thanks.
    Originally posted by silverplite

Hi lovely,

Contact your Upline if you haven't already as they will have plenty on info on parties and what not. Check out the consultant website for all the other info you ask or ask on your team Facebook page x
    Brand New Comper

2016 Wins: £220
    • Chick2organise
    • By Chick2organise 9th Oct 17, 9:57 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 980 Thanks
    Chick2organise
    Bodyshop at home - is it worth it?
    Evening all, I have been thinking long and hard about my future and having decided I need to take hold of my negative life and turn it into a positive, to achieve my goals I need to make some extra pennies but being in a needy relationship, I am limited to what I can do.

I use bodyshop myself, have done for years! I have been to bodyshop at home parties, never held one myself as needy oh doesn't appreciate girly banter but I was wondering if any of you lovely lot been, know or have experience of being a body shop at home consultant. Is it only manageable via parties? What's the earnings like? Having done Avon years ago which was a lot of hard work for not much reward, is bodyshop worth it?

Tia x
    Last edited by Chick2organise; 09-10-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    • Chick2organise
    • By Chick2organise 9th Oct 17, 10:06 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 980 Thanks
    Chick2organise
    Bodyshop at home - is it worth it or not x
    Bodyshop at home - is it worth it?

Evening all, I have been thinking long and hard about my future and having decided I need to take hold of my negative life and turn it into a positive, to achieve my goals I need to make some extra pennies but being in a needy relationship, I am limited to what I can do.

I use bodyshop myself, have done for years! I have been to bodyshop at home parties, never held one myself as needy oh doesn't appreciate girly banter but I was wondering if any of you lovely lot been, know or have experience of being a body shop at home consultant. Is it only manageable via parties? What's the earnings like? Having done Avon years ago which was a lot of hard work for not much reward, is bodyshop worth it?

Tia x
    • Sophiek17
    • By Sophiek17 31st Oct 17, 2:18 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sophiek17
    Hi all. Iím just about to sign up to The Body Shop at Home... itís the first Iíve heard of parties and wondering what they include and how I benefit from doing them etc? Any info on it would be great, thanks!
    • Jamesbeauty
    • By Jamesbeauty 18th Mar 18, 9:21 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jamesbeauty
    Hi everyone I'm joining at the end of the month well April the 1st are there many men doing body shop I'm a beauty therapist so thought I could add the products to my business and do some great pamper parties
    • Phoebeg1723
    • By Phoebeg1723 3rd May 18, 5:32 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Phoebeg1723
    Hi James

Hope you're well and got off to a good start in April!
    I can't speak for the other Regions/teams but in mine we have a fair amount of Male Consultants. One of our Area Managers is a man and heads up the Regions Fundraising for Children on The Edge

If you're a beauty therapist I would definitely say it can fit in well with your business x
    Brand New Comper

2016 Wins: £220
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,664Posts Today

7,606Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin