Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • MORPH3US
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:26 PM
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:26 PM
    Next time, offer her a mint and if she says "no thanks", say to her "No really, I think you should"

Might come across as a bit harsh but at the end of the day i'd rather someone tell me so I can fix it than not tell me!

M
  • Bendybops19
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:32 PM
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:32 PM
    Next time, offer her a mint and if she says "no thanks", say to her "No really, I think you should"

Might come across as a bit harsh but at the end of the day i'd rather someone tell me so I can fix it than not tell me!

M
    by MORPH3US
    I was thinking about that, if i had bad breath i really would wanna know! But i always think u can tell when u do? I always can!

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers

• robowen
    • By robowen 14th Oct 05, 3:44 PM
    • 2,970 Posts
    • 1,725 Thanks
    robowen
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:44 PM
    • 14th Oct 05, 3:44 PM
    Try to bring the subject up by saying.......Have you been eating garlick ? I can smell it on your breath ??

You shouldn't be too direct...asking if she had eaten any dead rats lately would more than likely cause offense !!

rob
    Someone told me ..if you lick the back of your hand...a good wet lick.
    Then smell it. This will tell you if you have got bad breath or not.

works !
    Last edited by robowen; 14-10-2005 at 3:48 PM.
    If only everything in life was as reliable...AS ME !!
    robowen 5/6/2005

''Never take an idiot anywhere with you. You'll always find one when you get there.''
    • Ticklemouse
    • By Ticklemouse 14th Oct 05, 4:19 PM
    • 4,896 Posts
    • 5,486 Thanks
    Ticklemouse
    • 14th Oct 05, 4:19 PM
    • 14th Oct 05, 4:19 PM
    It's even better, apparently, if you rub the underside of your tongue on your wrist - that's where the bacteria live. (under your tongue, not your wrist) Think I heard that on GMTV.

I have had the misfortune to work with someone with rampant halitosis - not nice
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

134Posts Today

1,297Users online

Martin's Twitter