CD17 Orange_Candle - awaiting ov
    CD49 easilydistracted - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 twigpig
    CD4 kirtsypoos
    CD5 Zeni

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    dragoneye454

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    2ba3c 25/03/17
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Thinking of you samtoby, let me know how if/how to update you on the list.....
    TTC #3..........
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Could you please add me to 'if in doubt' Twig?

I'm not sure if it's something to do with the acupuncture (which, despite not hurting has left me with a rainbow of bruises on my tummy) but AF finished last night, a whole day early :)

Trying to convince OH that his vitamins are doing wonders as he's getting fed up of taking them - I knew it wouldn't last long!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • MrsNubs
    MrsNubs Posts: 99 Forumite
    twig Can you put me back into wine and chocolate please, AF has decided to hang around for an extended period, oh joy!

samtoby so sorry you're really going through it. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts!
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    samtoby massive hugs hun, I hope you dont have to wait too long and they will have some answers for you.

kirsty glad to hear acupuncture went well :) sounds like it can really help!

Twig can you move me to 'if in doubt' please as AF finished yesterday. Me and the OH first wedding anniversary yesterday and he surprised me with a meal and a night at the hotel we got married. We eneded up having a really nice talk about children and trying and I'm definately going to keep him in the loop more this month with it all.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Happy Wedding Anniversary for yesterday Zeni :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD? samtoby
    CD32 athensgeorgia - 9 dpo
    CD29 ButterflyBabe - 13 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD5 kirtsypoos - awaiting ov
    CD6 Zeni - awaiting ov
    CD11 Cherry Gale - awaiting ov
    CD17 DSM348 - awaiting ov
    CD18 Orange_Candle - awaiting ov
    CD50 easilydistracted - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD3 twigpig
    CD9 MrsNubs

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    dragoneye454

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    2ba3c 25/03/17
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • Can I be updated to CD3 please twig? Xx
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Samtoby how are you holding up? Sorry to hear you had such a horrid experience with your 'silent miscarriage'. Am glad for you your DD arrived soon after. I know it doesn't take away the pain of what you experienced but hopefully it gave you something positive to hold onto and focus on.

Hi Rachylou, good to see you back, glad you have recovered from the laparoscopy. Sorry if I have missed it, but have you had any results from it yet or are you still waiting?

I am hoping someone can advise, especially if you have experienced an early MC. I had a MC 5 weeks ago now and would have expected AF to have arrived by now but it hasn't. Prior to the MC my cycles were very regular, no more than 30 days really and I am now on day 36. I got a lot of CM 16/17 days ago, and we did BD just in case, even though I know it's not really known if you actually ovulate until you have a 'true period'. If I didn't actually ovulate does that mean that AF won't arrive until I do? I have cramping but other than that absulotely no symptoms either way, and my boobs don't hurt at all which they normally do a bit leading up to AF, and which was my main pregnancy symptom last time around. I am considering doing a test, although I am very anxious to in case it is positive but with no symptoms will end in a MC anyway, plus I said to myself after last time that I wouldn't test again before 6 weeks, and have no tests in the house. However, it being the school holidays and having loads of time on my hands I just keep thinking about it. Any advice would be welcomed.

Hope everyone is ok, and the fellow teachers also on the Easter break are managing to get some time to relax x
  • Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Chelle, I MC at what I thought was 10weeks. I was very regular until then, always a 27 day cycle, positive opk at day 15.
    After the MC (three months ago tomorrow) my cycles were a little longer and I'm still not back to my 'normal' (mentally too, for some reason these last couple of weeks have been really hard- possibly as OH is away, possibly because it was Mother's Day)
    Your cycles might take a little while to get back to what you're used to.
    I don't know if that's any help but that's my experience.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback