Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    All I have on my mini post it notes are the date of posting.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,215
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 6 June 2019 at 11:34AM
    I know you're all dying to know what I got today....

a DVD box

The postman doesn't even look me in the eyes anymore. I dread him coming on recycling day.

ETA. And I've just had the letter delivery and they've sent me 4 more RFIDs so now I'm up 16 again.
    NF 04.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£233.00 (46%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£042.00     NPt 12.24 £250.00/£080.95
    FD £3600.00/£0900.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0450.00

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador

a DVD box

The postman doesn't even look me in the eyes anymore. I dread him coming on recycling day.

ETA. And I've just had the letter delivery and they've sent me 4 more RFIDs so now I'm up 16 again.

Oh only 16:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite

a DVD box

I laughed out loud at that comment. I think our postman does the same. It's rather like a private shared secret between friends ! I can no longer face the lady in our local sub post office though when I have a cube to mail as she always asks "What's in it?" I now send my husband and he replies with typical male vagueness "Oh Lord knows - some kind of craft stuff my wife does!"
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,630
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Does anyone know whether the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail invitations appear in the Kantar app, along with the website?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    libra10 wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail invitations appear in the Kantar app, along with the website?

Yes they do. The message is there when you open the app, if there are still places available.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,630
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thank you elsien
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Aarghh, I've been doing this survey on and off for the last six years. Why do I still have to endure all the weeks of training?! Surely a bit of common sense would be good?!
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,614
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 8 June 2019 at 3:20AM
    Got one of the £10 daily prizes in the post today - very pleasant and unexpected surprise, especially as this week is also the end of my current stint in the live survey (barring any stragglers!)
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    gt94sss2 wrote: »
    Got one of the £10 daily prizes in the post today - very pleasant and unexpected surprise, especially as this week is also the end of my current stint in the live survey (barring any stragglers!)

Have you won before? How long have you been on the panel?

I ask because I won early on in my participation (before we had six months on and six months off) and my number is less than 2000. And I have not won anything for years.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure