IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UK Parking Ltd - Windsor

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm afraid you are p'ing in the wind complaining about this.

This is a honey trap and has been notorious for years, the owners don't care, it just makes them a lot of money.

It was a clampers paradise when that was allowed too, twelve cars were clamped on one day when the ticket machines weren't functioning, the police were called at the time but could do nothing.
    The other scam they get upto is having the time out of sync on the parking machines.

+1 However as this is UK Parking and not PCM it should be easier to deal with. Usually the paperwork has a flaw - or the signs. Do you have pics of the signs.
  • I have pic of the sign but can't load it or a link as I'm a new user - easy enough to find with a web search as some helpful chap has posted a picture of the sign on google photo's
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    you can host it on tinypic

then you can provide a dead url link in your reply

change http to hxxp ( yes its that simple !! )
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I feel like appealing now on IAS,

Don't do that.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Thx RedX
    Does this work, it was a screen shot from my PC, the word at the top cropped off is just Castle

[IMG]hxxp://i63.tinypic.com/24e2y46.jpg[/IMG]
  • @ CM _ I didn't go IAS. Thx
  • claxtome
    claxtome Posts: 628 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I too have received a PCN for a flipped ticket. If you need a specimen defence to build from, if your PPC takes it further, I suggest you go my flipped ticket thread ->
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5715702
  • Thx claxtome, I’m currently waiting to see if they respond in anyway once the date to pay passes.
  • Update - I now have a letter from Ultimate Customer Solutions, stating that in line with T+C etc they are now seeking £160 inc a £60 admin fee.
    They texted me this week then phoned in order to seek resolution, ie payment, which I said I wouldn't be doing.
    Should I e:mail them to formally reject the request for payment and / or still sit tight and see if they instruct solicitors ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure