Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• MyOnlyPost
    MyOnlyPost Posts: 1,562 Forumite
    Lungboy wrote: »
    If it's the Pandora one, just touch the screen and it ends

Touch the screen, opens a page do download app. After 2-3 secs returns to ad.

What device are you using please? Mine is a Galaxy Tab
    It may sometimes seem like I can't spell, I can, I just can't type
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    MyOnlyPost wrote: »
    Touch the screen, opens a page do download app. After 2-3 secs returns to ad.

What device are you using please? Mine is a Galaxy Tab

Oh, weird. I'm on a Sony phone.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    The Swag Wars Team Challenge begins Monday, May 1st 4pm BST and ends on Friday, May 5th at 8pm BST.

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, 2nd place team will receive a 35 SB, 3rd place team will receive a 20 SB, 4th place team will receive 10 SB and members of the 5th place team will receive a 5 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by 10pm BST on Friday, May 5th and will expire on Monday, June 1st at 7:59am BST.

http://www.swagbucks.com/int-swag-wars-2017
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    shazzylou wrote: »
    I'm afraid it's only available on google play at the moment, so you're stuffed if you have an iphone. I don't have it either.

You can run the toolbar tv link directly in your browser, but it's painful as the videos aren't available in the UK which means you need to click to the next video manually.

The other 5 apps are available to download, but generally I only manage to get through Entertain Now, Sportly and Lifestylez in the evening before bed. The other two carry far too many ads to be time effective on a weekday.

I've got an iphone and ive got it
  • jpwhittle
    jpwhittle Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's the Swagbucks Watch TV app (and all the others listed in the info thread linked to in the first post http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71869227#5 ), usually it will only go to 10SB but sometimes they do bonus rounds after you reach 10sb and will earn more. it will tell you if you have qualified for a bonus round.

ahhh thankyou, that makes sense. I have the app just wondered if i had missed anything i will take more notice of bonus rounds now x
    back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    shazzylou wrote: »
    I'm afraid it's only available on google play at the moment, so you're stuffed if you have an iphone. I don't have it either.

All 6 of the mobile video apps are available to download from the Apple Store (as are the answer app and the swagbucks app). I have been running them on an iPhone for a couple of years
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    It isn't available on the iPhone App Store, uk or us. Believe me!! It's infuriating.
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    That is, it isn't currently on there. I don't doubt it used to be.
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 542 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Anyone else despairing with firefox? It keeps on crashing, slowing everything, hanging up esp. on nCraves.....I don't want to use Chrome for Swagbucks because I can't selectively clear the cache and cookies. Can anyone recommend a different browser I can use only for SB which can actually handle it?

When clearing the cache, do you not do it fully?
    If not, you definitely should because it'll speed things up, notably if you've never done it. You don't have to re-login, and you don't lose history or anything. The cache just contains info to help pages load, but if the info isn't up to date it can cause problems loading sites and make it take longer.
    Nothing to lose and possibly plenty to gain from clearing it every so often.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Anyone else despairing with firefox? It keeps on crashing, slowing everything, hanging up esp. on nCraves.....I don't want to use Chrome for Swagbucks because I can't selectively clear the cache and cookies. Can anyone recommend a different browser I can use only for SB which can actually handle it?

You could use Chrome in Incognito mode, nothing is saved when you close the incognito window so no cache/cookies to clear although you would have to log into sb each time you opened a new window.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure