The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Comments

• WhoIsThat
    WhoIsThat Posts: 234
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hengus wrote: »
    Brave people running Breeze. Latest filed accounts show 3 staff (including 2 Directors) and liabilities of £370k.

So that will be one less employee than everyone's favourite, Zog Energy, have (including Zog's 2 directors), or the same number that Zog had the previous year...:cool:
  • WhoIsThat
    WhoIsThat Posts: 234
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I wanted to join Breeze as they now offer the best electricity rates for my property, but during application they said that they only offer dual fuel at the moment - which counts me out.

Where/how were you alerted to their electricity rates?

You are correct, it clearly states on the first page of their quote screen
    Please Note: We can only supply on a dual fuel basis at this time.
    You shouldn't be offered Breeze Energy by any comparison site unless you are looking only at dual fuel tariffs.

Also Breeze do not currently support E7 or prepayment meters either.

They are one of the new start up suppliers, and as such, it is not unusual for such new suppliers to be very selective as to what they offer/serve whilst they build up their business.
  • Would love to switch but their web site say only duel fuel.....we on Oil!
  • ubrain
    ubrain Posts: 11 Forumite
    Just got a reminder to submit meter readings.
    When I logged in, none of my previous readings are in my account.
    OK, it shows a credit as a result of payments made but where have my previously submitted readings gone? Bizarre.

Anyone know if they've had an IT issue?
  • In process of changing to them now. Gave meter readings yesterday. Expect to save about £200 this coming year based on increase in old suppliers tariffs. Will report back in a couple of months. Stay warm people.

Hi again, back with update, all going to plan, record meter reading every month, in credit at the moment but expect that to be dwindling come the colder months. Still on target to save about £200. AND other suppliers now increasing tariffs.
  • Space_Captain
    Space_Captain Posts: 167
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I've been with them about 3 months. Going well so far and submitting my own readings when they send an email reminder.
    Their website is a bit basic but shows I am in credit.
  • Anyone know why Breeze has disappeared from Cheap Energy Club? About to sign up with them, but suddenly the tariff has gone from my price comparison. Is there a problem like Iresa?
    I notice that Breeze Energy in Texas has gone bust today. Hopefully just a coincidence!
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    billdeven wrote: »
    Anyone know why Breeze has disappeared from Cheap Energy Club? About to sign up with them, but suddenly the tariff has gone from my price comparison
    I was wondering about that too. Utility Point also seems to have disappeared.
    Stompa
  • dali21
    dali21 Posts: 175
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I joined Breeze Energy in May. The transfer went smoothly and have just had my first bill.

I have only contacted customer service once by email and have to say they are quick at responding and certainly quicker than my previous supplier who took about a week.

So a month in, all good so far but will report back in a few months.
  • I switched last year from one of the main energy suppliers who quoted me £88 per month just for gas and £45 for electric. I've had no problems at all and glad I've switched, I pay £88 for dual fuel. My tariff is due to end on 16 July and I will be staying with Breeze on their new tariff which will be £85 per month.
    Saving over £40 per month compared with my previous supplier so no complaints from me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure