Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I cashed out earlier this evening to skrill.

Supposed to be 1% charge and take a few days.

I will update when I get paid and if I am happy with my choice. ;)
    Just had a quick look at their website, and according to that it costs £4.76 to make a withdrawal, with a 3.99% fee for the currency conversion.
  • Im assuming there wont be a currency conversion as I have opted to be paid in dollars and Im not sure how it will work when I withdraw it direct to neobux?

If the full charges apply, Im not going to see much from my $16 and will not be using them again.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • The charges seem rather high with various sites right now. Awful stuff. I joined Payoneer the other day, and that charges £3 per transaction to a bank but also mentions a 2% conversion rate. So I'm guessing thats as well as ?! Jeepers. lol
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 22 February 2017 at 3:48PM
    I used Payza and they took 5days to pay.
    They charge 2.90% + 30p to receive funds. Then I converted to sterling (there wasn't a fee for this) as I couldn't see anything about withdrawing to paypal. It costs £2.25 to transfer to a bank.

I think it's going to be better now to just cash out less often in clix because of the fees, rather than every week or even every month. Otherwise even just transferring it to payza it's still the fees such as the 30p each time and the 2.90%.
  • Yes..........if Skrill is too greedy for my liking, I will go down the payza route and just cash out every three months or so.

Ive got to stick with clix for at least a year as I upgraded just before the paypal bombshell.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Thank you for all the input re new cashout procedures.
    I'm thinking I might have to give up with Clixsense, I don't make enough cash there to pay these sort of fees. I didn't renew my Premium membership in September as my earnings dropped drastically last year.
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    edited 26 February 2017 at 2:28PM
    This is mostly me thinking out aloud for clarity but I hope this helps other peeps as I was thinking of signing up to Skrill Who apply a 3.99% $ - £. Then £4.76 to withdraw to a bank. Or charge 1.9% to send money to an email address.

Payoneer applies a currency conversion charge of 2%. In some countries, a charge of 2.75% may be applied. Then £1.50 to cash out to a UK bank.

Paytoo Cash out to your own Bank Account (International Banks) $8.00 USD.(About £6.40ish)

Payza Receive Funds* 2.90 % + £0.30 GBP. Withdraw to your UK bank - Bank Transfer £2.25 GBP

I could be wrong, and misunderstood, as I'm no expert, but Payoneer looks the best option for me out of these rubbishy ones for UK users. But the pre paid cards look ok for online shoppers to.
  • I've done payza once

I looked at Payoneer and unless am looking at it wrong it worked out 5% fees as its more for non US peeps

I wouldn't use Payoneer even it was free, they wanted a whole lot of personal id including passport number or driving license number and full account details including the 3 number security on back of card.
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    I've done payza once

I looked at Payoneer and unless am looking at it wrong it worked out 5% fees as its more for non US peeps

I wouldn't use Payoneer even it was free, they wanted a whole lot of personal id including passport number or driving license number and full account details including the 3 number security on back of card.

That seems like a ridiculous amount of personal info, I always wonder why a company would need all that.
  • Seems there are problems with skrill payments. Still not gone through.

Will give it till Friday and if nothing has happened I think I will cancel payment but really not sure who to try next.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure