Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 81
    • Tolteca87
    • By Tolteca87 15th Jun 19, 10:23 PM
    • 1,312 Posts
    • 3,562 Thanks
    Tolteca87
    Might be worth holding off redeeming if you're close until the Swago starts on Monday.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 15th Jun 19, 10:36 PM
    • 8,393 Posts
    • 400,209 Thanks
    purplevamp
    I was also on the winning team (first time for a while) and the swagup is there but no previous ones are showing.

Just looked a bit closer and where the headings are this

Swag Up: Expiration Date: Status: Amount
    both "Status" and "Amount" are sort options, it appears "status" defaults to "available" the other options are "applied" and "expired" so changing to "applied" should bring up your old ones (not the missing available one) - "Amount" is just a "high" or "low" sort.
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    I don't even get the headings anymore just the sentence No Swag Ups currently in your account.

I've tried other browsers but with no luck. I've logged in and out too. If I refresh the page the headings are there for a split second but not long enough for me to click on them. I'm hoping it's a glitch and it will sort itself out soon.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £122,463.60 Jan 2038

Swagbucks ~ £150 (2018 ~ £350)
    Surveys ~ £143.40 (2018 ~ £287.85)
    PTC, etc ~ $69.95 ~ (2018 ~ $287.34)

ďI Love You" "I Know"
    • squiggles
    • By squiggles 16th Jun 19, 8:46 AM
    • 1,382 Posts
    • 2,605 Thanks
    squiggles
    I don't even get the headings anymore just the sentence No Swag Ups currently in your account.

I've tried other browsers but with no luck. I've logged in and out too. If I refresh the page the headings are there for a split second but not long enough for me to click on them. I'm hoping it's a glitch and it will sort itself out soon.
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    I get the no swag ups currently in your account but it was there yesterday, only 10sb for my team.

Yesterday I had the 10sb swag up but it was the only thing listed, I didnít have a page full of used/expired offers like usual.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 16th Jun 19, 8:48 AM
    • 1,897 Posts
    • 53,675 Thanks
    thisone
    Today's (Sunday's) bonuses: 7sb an 4sb
    Flight Haggle flight search credited for the discover
    • alih71
    • By alih71 16th Jun 19, 3:26 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    alih71
    I can't get the flight searches to credit since the day they disappeared for most of the day. I can only find a max of 2 offers a day and it either shows I have completed the offer or doesn't credit
    • jools1985
    • By jools1985 16th Jun 19, 8:05 PM
    • 183 Posts
    • 413 Thanks
    jools1985
    I can't get the flight searches to credit since the day they disappeared for most of the day. I can only find a max of 2 offers a day and it either shows I have completed the offer or doesn't credit
    Originally posted by alih71

Same for me. The games are not working either.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 16th Jun 19, 9:10 PM
    • 40,633 Posts
    • 315,431 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Originally posted by alih71
    When they are there they seem to run one completion per 24 hours rather than a simple once per day so if you complete one at 15:00 one day you cannot complete it again before 15:00 the next day.
    Last edited by mjm3346; 16-06-2019 at 9:13 PM.
    Internet goodness £26839
    • John1963
    • By John1963 17th Jun 19, 7:19 AM
    • 287 Posts
    • 958 Thanks
    John1963
    To Do List Bonuses - 17th June
    Step 1 - 2 SB

Step 2 - 6 SB

Notes: (Surveys are really sparse for me again (2) Swago has started, question below!
    • John1963
    • By John1963 17th Jun 19, 7:22 AM
    • 287 Posts
    • 958 Thanks
    John1963
    Gift Card Prurchases Swago/Swagup
    I was going to say that I am struggling to order and cancel a gift card to complete the Swago square but worked it out, as a reminder steps are;

Order GiftCard

Confirm Address

Don't Verify

Go to "Order Status"

Cancel Order

The Swago square is filled and the Swagup is applied!
    Last edited by John1963; 17-06-2019 at 7:34 AM.
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 17th Jun 19, 8:46 AM
    • 217 Posts
    • 426 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    I get the no swag ups currently in your account but it was there yesterday, only 10sb for my team.

Yesterday I had the 10sb swag up but it was the only thing listed, I didnít have a page full of used/expired offers like usual.
    Originally posted by squiggles
    Joining in on the swag ups problems is this, I just redeemed a voucher and got this in my activity.

Other: June Team Challenge 10 SB Rebate +1 SB

So 9SBs have misteriously disappeared! Anyone actually got the full swag up rebate?
    • Tolteca87
    • By Tolteca87 17th Jun 19, 9:08 AM
    • 1,312 Posts
    • 3,562 Thanks
    Tolteca87
    I have the correct 25SB Swagup Rebate showing on My Activity after I redeemed my Mastercard this morning.
    • *katie*
    • By *katie* 17th Jun 19, 9:12 AM
    • 80 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    *katie*
    There are a couple of Gold surveys for 100SB which say they take 20 minutes... I did both and they took around a minute each - a very easy 200SB!
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 17th Jun 19, 9:37 AM
    • 1,418 Posts
    • 3,979 Thanks
    silverfairy
    Discover offer. Adgate Media wall has a slideshow to watch, about 15 videos in the middle of the page that have to be clicked on to move to the next one. looks like some of the ncraves we used to get a long time ago.
    currently paid out 4SB but usually is 2 as on a double up.Can complete once a day.
    It is also on Acorn Wall for 1sb but haven't tried that one.
    • MollyR
    • By MollyR 17th Jun 19, 10:24 AM
    • 370 Posts
    • 1,313 Thanks
    MollyR
    Has anybody successfully referred a friend in the Swago today? I have sent three e-mails, and in each case the web page said they were sent successfully, but none of them have arrived with the recipient - I tried two different addresses for them.

Also, I had a 70SB survey which didn't credit, so I raised a ticket, and although the page said it had been successfully submitted, I have not received the usual acknowledgement e-mail which one has to reply to before the ticket is seen by a human. I even submitted another ticket to say I hadn't had an ack to the first ticket, but it didn't produce a response either!

I rather suspect that Swagbucks is not actually sending out all the e-mails it thinks it is sending. I did get one to say that the card I redeemed SB for this morning had been verified, and one offering me a survey, but of course all these would come from different parts of the system. And I don't do Facebook, so I can't contact them that way.
    • specialkaye
    • By specialkaye 17th Jun 19, 10:50 AM
    • 193 Posts
    • 661 Thanks
    specialkaye
    I need Games help please - I've tried edge, chrome and firefox, updating flash player and fiddling with the setting and still can't get it to work.

This is the only square I still need for the full SwagGo board so any tips would be really handy!

Thanks
    1% at a time challenge member #127

MWF: as@ Oct13 £45,917, now £43,024.56
    • *katie*
    • By *katie* 17th Jun 19, 10:52 AM
    • 80 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    *katie*
    Discover offer. Adgate Media wall has a slideshow to watch, about 15 videos in the middle of the page that have to be clicked on to move to the next one. looks like some of the ncraves we used to get a long time ago.
    currently paid out 4SB but usually is 2 as on a double up.Can complete once a day.
    It is also on Acorn Wall for 1sb but haven't tried that one.
    Originally posted by silverfairy
    It doesn't work for me, just loads a blank page

Would be grateful to hear if anyone has any discover offers which work, my Swagboard would appreciate it
    • MollyR
    • By MollyR 17th Jun 19, 10:57 AM
    • 370 Posts
    • 1,313 Thanks
    MollyR
    I need Games help please - I've tried edge, chrome and firefox, updating flash player and fiddling with the setting and still can't get it to work.
    Originally posted by specialkaye

You need to enable Flash in the browser window itself for the particular game. In Chrome, for instance, click on the little padlock to the left of the "https://www.swagbucks.com/games/play/114/swagasaurus-run", and where it says Flash, select to Allow it. Wait a moment or two (you don't actually need to refresh the page, although it asks you to) and you should be able to play the game.
    • MollyR
    • By MollyR 17th Jun 19, 10:59 AM
    • 370 Posts
    • 1,313 Thanks
    MollyR
    Originally posted by *katie*

Worked for me in Chrome, although it demanded towards the end that I should allow notifications. Also, it doesn't ever actually say at the end that you have been credited, although you have.
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 17th Jun 19, 11:01 AM
    • 1,418 Posts
    • 3,979 Thanks
    silverfairy

Would be grateful to hear if anyone has any discover offers which work, my Swagboard would appreciate it
    Originally posted by *katie*
    Maybe you have to allow popups?. there were at least 3 pop up ads on different parts of the page,by the time I x them out each time the video was nearly done
    • specialkaye
    • By specialkaye 17th Jun 19, 11:25 AM
    • 193 Posts
    • 661 Thanks
    specialkaye
    Thanks everyone - I have managed to make it work on Chrome by clicking in the padlock to the left of the page URL and allowing pop-ups and ads!

It's unlocked over 1000 swagbucks for me as the additional spins gave me a 500 rebate on my next gift card plus several 25 extras on surveys and well as 300 for the whole board and the bucks themselves for being able to play now.

Thanks again!
    1% at a time challenge member #127

MWF: as@ Oct13 £45,917, now £43,024.56
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,338Posts Today

7,995Users online

Martin's Twitter