Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Giving through the Self Assessment Tax Return

Options
Angela
Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
There is a new scheme which will allow any individuals to nominate a charity to receive their tax repayments as a donation.

I run a Girlguiding unit in Chelmsford, Essex and would be very grateful if you would consider supporting us as a nominated charity,as we need to buy some new camping equipment,if you would like to nominate us our unique charity code is

KAB17CG

Charity name 1st Chelmsford Guides, we do not have an individual charity number as we are under Royal Charter and are affiliated to Girlguiding Essex NE.
We do not have a website.

All charities that sign up to gift aid have been given the opportunity to register for this option as well and all charities participating are listed on the Inland Revenue website.

Many Thanks for reading.

If you have a charity that has signed up to this please list below with Charity Name, Number and a link to your website.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Angela can you please amend your post to add the charity name and registered charity number and the website if available please.

Soo
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure