• veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    £50 received here. Lovely.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    derrick wrote: »

£50.00 deposited into my linked account 11-07-18, well within the 60 days promised, actually 27 days from "deposit", 23 days from Launch Bonus email request.
    £50 received here. Lovely.

Sounds as if, contrary to the thread title, it is not raisin.co.uk which is a disgrace :)
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Oh don't be too harsh - the OP will be back in a trice offering a grovelling apology.
    Well, maybe not.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,682 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 13 July 2018 at 9:59AM
    sharpharp wrote: »
    So many bloated egos with so little IQ in this thread, getting ahead of themselves...
    I will give a response in time whether they do or don't... But just because a "handful" of people may get the bonus as a token gesture to take the heat from this thread, does not mean that Raisin.co.uk are in the clear.
    Hang fire, I've had no email about payment yet.
    You'd think Raisin would be aware of this thread by now and someone there would wise up and look into the 48 hour response email wording you get from them.... Again like I said, they are amateur hour, do any of you lot work for them I wonder?
    Further response to follow, 60 days fast approaching

Er, you write as if you've contributed to the thread before. And that comments have been directed at you.

But this is the first time 'sharpharp' has contributed to this thread.

The person the comments have been addressed to - and the specific person who said, as you're claiming you did, that they are 'amateur hour' - was 'rkelly'.

If you're rkelly why are you writing as sharpharp? Or vice versa. I'm sure forum rules say you can only have one login, otherwise all sorts of mischievous nonsense could take place. Have you logged in as your alter ego by accident this morning?

And as for the comment 'do any of you work for them' - I can say, categorically, that I don't. And I strongly suspect no-one else does either. You're clutching at straws to try to justify your original, thoroughly debunked, case.

(btw I'm reporting your comment above as evidence of a double login)

Edited to add: I see sharpharp's post has now been removed - though it is unclear whether this was done by the forum team or by sharpharp (or perhaps rkelly). The episode is, perhaps, an interesting take on the concepts of disgrace, amateur hour, ego and IQ.
  • Deneb
    Deneb Posts: 420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    sharpharp wrote: »
    So many bloated egos with so little IQ in this thread, getting ahead of themselves...
    You'd think Raisin would be aware of this thread by now and someone there would wise up and look into the 48 hour response email wording you get from them.... Again like I said, they are amateur hour, do any of you lot work for them I wonder?
    Personally, I had the intelligence to realise that
    - I had complied with the claim conditions for the offer.
    - The response was obviously a generic automated email reply, from it's wording.
    - I should not expect a reply within 24 hours because there was nothing new they could tell me, and the timescales and process had already been explained in the conditions of the offer.
    - The auto-generated reply did serve a useful purpose as an auditable proof of receipt of my claim.

At that point I set a 60 day reminder on my email and decided to concentrate on other things in life that were more worthwhile.
  • Reed_Richards
    Reed_Richards Posts: 4,142 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ... Yesterday, 10th July, I got an email saying that Raisin are processing the applications from May and June and that I should get my £50 bonus soon. ...
    And the £50 was credited to my bank account on 11th July. I just waited patiently and it all worked out!
    Reed
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,241 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I received my payment today also. Absolutely scandalous! It took exactly 1 month when they said they'd pay it in 60 days!!! And they still haven't responded to the query I didn't send them!!!!! Heads need to roll :mad::mad:
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,201 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    masonic wrote: »
    I received my payment today also. Absolutely scandalous! It took exactly 1 month when they said they'd pay it in 60 days!!! And they still haven't responded to the query I didn't send them!!!!! Heads need to roll :mad::mad:

Don't get :mad:, get compo:money:
  • drob4
    drob4 Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone else received two separate payments of £50 into their account?
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    And the £50 was credited to my bank account on 11th July. I just waited patiently and it all worked out!
    My £50 arrived sometime today, exactly 1 calendar month after I opened my raisin account. Well pleased :)

Thanks again also to whoever first gave us the heads up about this on this forum.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure