Raisin.co.uk are a disgrace

Comments

• xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I had an email from Raisin this morning concerning my mid June deposit.

Good news, we've approved your launch bonus claim, and we're in the process of sending out late-May and June's launch bonus payments. You should receive your £50 cash launch bonus soon.
  • rkelly
    rkelly Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    xylophone wrote: »
    I had an email from Raisin this morning concerning my mid June deposit.

Good news, we've approved your launch bonus claim, and we're in the process of sending out late-May and June's launch bonus payments. You should receive your £50 cash launch bonus soon.

Calm down, it's not in your account yet is it...
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    rkelly wrote: »

All this anger puts you at risk of a coronary by the time youre 16.
  • Westie983
    Westie983 Posts: 5,213 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hi,

Please could you respect other forum members who are trying to help and answer your query.

As others have said its a 60 day turnaround and we havent got to that time frame yet.

I have had an email saying my bonus is on its way so its just a waiting game.

I understand your issue is regarding the 48hour reply I can assume this is the wording used on all their emails and because your email was in relation to the bonus there was no need for a reply and as it was a automatic email sent from their email server and wasnt a personalised reply or sent via a human typing it.

Just wait a little bit longer or try calling them if you really need or require to chase them but I would assume you will get the same email as myself and others in time.

Westie983
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Banking & Borrowing, and Reduce Debt & Boost Income boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySaving Expert.
    Save 12k in 2023 #58 Total (£4500.00) £2500.00/£5000 = 50.00%
    Sealed Pot Challenge ~17 #24 Total (£55.00) £0.00/£500 = 0.00%
    Xmas 2023 £1 a Day #13 Total (£85.00) £344.00/£365 = 94.24%
    Virtual Sealed Pot #1 Total (£500) £550.00/£500 = 110.00%
    £2 Savers Club 2023 #17 Total (£25.00) £45/£300 = 15.00%
    The 365 1p Challenge 2023 #7 Total £656.19/£667.95 = 98.23%
    Total £4095.19/£7332.95 = 55.84%
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 11 July 2018 at 10:17AM
    As Westie has said, have a little respect for the people responding to you.

Who have made reasoned responses explaining that your complaint is effectively just about the wording of Raisin's auto-emails, and that nothing they've done, or haven't done, brings any doubt to the £50 bonus scenario - the conditions for which have been met.

Your complaint simply relates to their auto-response email wording, not to the £50 bonus scenario. This issue has been addressed repeatedly in this thread.

(edited to add: this post (and Westie's post above) makes less sense than it did because the post it refers to has been removed by the forum team)
  • Reed_Richards
    Reed_Richards Posts: 4,144 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I applied to Raisin on 19th June and applied for the £50 bonus on the same day. I got an automated response. Yesterday, 10th July, I got an email saying that Raisin are processing the applications from May and June and that I should get my £50 bonus soon. It has not yet arrived. I am not the only one tor receive such an email as you can read here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5854315&page=4# and on the following page. I see no reason to jump to any adverse conclusions about Raisin based on their performance so far.
    Reed
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,245 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 11 July 2018 at 8:47AM
    I hope you will be bringing equal awareness to the scenario if it turns out you are wrong and owe Raisin a public apology. I know I will be.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yesterday, 10th July, I got an email saying that Raisin are processing the applications from May and June and that I should get my £50 bonus soon. It has not yet arrived.
    Had the same email yesterday, too.
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I wonder if certain people believe they can fly?
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone else waiting for the so-called £50 bonus which was promised for the Raisin UK offering 2% AER on 12 month fixed

I've emailed them three times now and not a single reply. I've had that automated reply which says they will respond in 48 hours, but nothing.

Did moneysavingexpert vet them before recommending? Raisin customer support is non existent and the bonus feels like a scam.

Anyone else in the same boat? Raisin deserve to be named and shamed.

Oh ye of little faith:-

£50.00 arrived into my account this afternoon.

Deposited £1000.00, 11-06-18, showing as "pending"
    14-06-18 showing as "deposited"
    Sent Launch Bonus email request 18-06-18.

£50.00 deposited into my linked account 11-07-18, well within the 60 days promised, actually 27 days from "deposit", 23 days from Launch Bonus email request.

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport