Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• safehouse
    safehouse Posts: 710 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Ooh Thank you....I am so sorry to read about your own sad experiences ....
    Its good to get messages of support especially from people like yourself whom unfortunately have walked in a very similar pair of shoes " I can then believe that I am not the silly woman who overreacts".
    I know this is really not the right forum to sound off, but it helps to off load, whilst trying so hard to focus on paying off my mortgage.
    When on the wagon, my OH is a good man, hard worker and a good dad, sadly he lives his life in denial and I have had to take a step backwards, but even so, a part of me cant help but hold on to the tiniest amount of hope even though I grieve for the man I met......sorry here I go starting to babble again................................................
    Ooh and you really didn't say anything badly....Hugs right back to you X
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    No problem safehouse, I know how hard things are in your position and you are certainly not silly or overreacting. I'm here whenever you need to chat Xx

Today we've been to the farm using a Gr0up0n deal. It's the 3rd year running that I've bought the pass and it gives us unlimited trips from now until Halloween. It should have been £90 (:eek:) but the deal was £29 and then I used a 20% off code to get it down to just over £23. Happy with that!

Will be back shortly with a 1st of the month update Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Debt total stands at £1290. There is a strong possibility this will be zero by this time next month :j:j:j.

No NSD's in March. Will really try in April.

One full seizure in March, one partial seizure and too many mini seizures to count. Fingers crossed for a better April.

No prize wins either. 3rd month running :(.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounding good ion debt front.
    Boo to seizures.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    You too beanie. Do you have anything planned? Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Afternoon tea on Sunday :grin: :drool:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Oooh, have something naughty and synfull for me :D Xx
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Would be great if you debt free next month :) Fingers crossed for a good April for you and your family with no mishaps xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks SA, same to you Xx
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hope April is easier for you and still hoping that last card is gone by the end of the month!,
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback