Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moneyman22
    • By moneyman22 12th Sep 17, 12:40 PM
    • 315Posts
    • 9Thanks
    moneyman22
    The Irish economy. Has it lowered prices of pints of Guinness yet?
    • 12th Sep 17, 12:40 PM
    The Irish economy. Has it lowered prices of pints of Guinness yet? 12th Sep 17 at 12:40 PM

Needing to go over there again and slurp some black gold so it would be nice if the economy hit a bit of a flatter. Bring it down to 1 per pint and also make it so I get more Euros for the pound.

hmmmmm
Page 2
    • MissPickle
    • By MissPickle 15th Sep 19, 3:53 PM
    • 2,014 Posts
    • 2,433 Thanks
    MissPickle
    On Thursday September 19th, everything has a 7.5% reduction in your local Wetherspoons, courtesy of Brexit supporter Tim Martin.

Food and drink, and Thursday is curry night as well ....

Breakfast was a bit cold today btw Tim
    Originally posted by Sleazy
    Sleazy can you put In a good word for me with Tim please.
    I don't normally ask for favours but I've just applied for a job there, cleaning at the weekends.
    It's at stupid o'clock but a jobs a job.
    Its only temporary, I'm still after a 30 grand a year pharmaceutical dispatch job but they are a bit slow getting back to me.
    I'm off to the agency offices tomorrow to hurry them along
    Smile... It'll confuse em.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,344Posts Today

7,877Users online

Martin's Twitter