[STRIKE]Batiste dry shampoo[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]L'occitane shampoo[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Elemis conditioner[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Aveda shower gel[/STRIKE]
    Aveda conditioner
    Eve Lom cleanser
    Diptyque moisturiser
    Ila toner

Target is 15 as I'm on holiday and some of these are mini's that should be used up!

1 UU already this morning:

Odilique Rose Moisturiser. WBA. Love this.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 9/53 UU, 3 IN
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,820
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Deodorant bought today. Nivea Pure again.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • kacie
    kacie Posts: 901
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    UU a charcoal face mask - did not like that at all, the mask was so wet and big, the holes were in the wrong place, I couldn't keep it on. It was meant to be for 20 minutes and I barely could do 2! It's gone now though and I doubt my skin is any better for it!
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,979
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Thank you for the new thread sstevo19, I am in again, cannot post a UU list for May, away on hols for 3 weeks and have brought mostly full sizes with me, I have a few minis here, but cannot really do a list, will be reading along from time to time though.:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Hi all and thanks for the new thread, as usual, I'm in.

My first UU of the month is Clinique Clarifying Solution No 3. I like this but I think number 1 or 2 are better. I replaced it with No 2 that I have in stash. After I uu this, I don't think I will buy it again but will use an acid toner.

I was away for a couple of days and I bought Clarins Body Lotion from duty-free as it was a really good price and I like their body products.

I think this month will be better than the last one (both for INs and UUs). I will make an effort to UU some products from beauty boxes/calendars as I have a few. I've listed some items on Ebay and Vinted too. Hopefully, they will be sold.
    ally.
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,491
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    One UU this evening:

Oral B Satin Tape 25m WDBA and have. This is really good. It's quite cheap as well.
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,820
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    asajj wrote: »
    Hi all and thanks for the new thread, as usual, I'm in.

My first UU of the month is Clinique Clarifying Solution No 3. I like this but I think number 1 or 2 are better. I replaced it with No 2 that I have in stash. After I uu this, I don't think I will buy it again but will use an acid toner.

I was away for a couple of days and I bought Clarins Body Lotion from duty-free as it was a really good price and I like their body products.

I think this month will be better than the last one (both for INs and UUs). I will make an effort to UU some products from beauty boxes/calendars as I have a few. I've listed some items on Ebay and Vinted too. Hopefully, they will be sold.

I really like Murad Clarifying Toner which is glycholic.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I have a uu. I had this item in a project and called it down for that purpose but I have been using a brush to scrape the last of it out of the tube:

No7 Quick Cover stick concealer - I loved this, it had a cream to powder finish and lasted all day. WBA but they don't do it anymore.

I also sold a discontinued Avon perfume.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,491
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    My last INs for a while:

Aderma Rheacalm Soothing Micellar Milk 200ml
    Noreva Sensidiane Micellar Milk 100ml
    Noreva Sensidiane Micellar Milk 100ml

I wanted some more of my favourite cleanser, the Noreva Micellar Milk, and I thought I'd try a different Micellar Milk as well. These will be my last INs for the month, hopefully. I may need to buy some more of my moisturiser though, I'll see how long it lasts me.
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have sold some more make-up on eBay. I only made a few pounds after fees, but I appreciate the space in my cupboard!
    kacie wrote: »
    UU a charcoal face mask - did not like that at all, the mask was so wet and big, the holes were in the wrong place, I couldn't keep it on. It was meant to be for 20 minutes and I barely could do 2! It's gone now though and I doubt my skin is any better for it!

I don't think I have yet found a sheet mask that fits my face! If I want to see out of the eyeholes and breathe out of the lip/nose holes I have to always fold the mask over half way down my face!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure