And now the fuse is lit...

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I am a wuss.
    Nae doubt.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    So, yet again my habit of writing casual "on the spot report" emails has nearly hoisted me as they've been passed way beyond the limited circulation I sent them to.

Fortunately, no blatant jokes, no rants, and the couple of sharp, pointed remarks in there only look pointed if you're "in on it".
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Changing Standing Orders around ready for the end of the financial year.

If this goes smoothly, I shall be shocked...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    ZTD wrote: »

So will I:rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ZTD
    "Beast from the East Mk II" is due this weekend.

Joy, joy - oh joy...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou

Joy, joy - oh joy...

lalalalala............

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    So, yet again my habit of writing casual "on the spot report" emails has nearly hoisted me as they've been passed way beyond the limited circulation I sent them to.

Fortunately, no blatant jokes, no rants, and the couple of sharp, pointed remarks in there only look pointed if you're "in on it".
    An email might as well be stuck on a noticeboard at work ... its public **quakes with mock fear**. Glad it was okay.

beanielou wrote: »
    So will I:rotfl:

Me too :rotfl:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • ZTD
    Karmacat wrote: »
    An email might as well be stuck on a noticeboard at work ... its public **quakes with mock fear**. Glad it was okay.

I wouldn't find that a problem. It's more the stuck up on a notice board elsewhere where people don't know me, and don't realise "I talked about our procedures and he liked the sound of them" actually means "Our written procedures are really crap (as I keep saying) thank God I didn't actually have to produce them for him to look at..."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD

Joy, joy - oh joy...

So, looking at the "toobs" to see how people were dealing with the last one, I found:

Scotland

Allendale (about 20 miles from here, or 800 miles by road)

And London...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    So, I'm now on to BT broadband. We shall see how this goes.

BT only send your stuff out for the day before you swap over, they also claim it fits most letterboxes, so you don't need to be in.

That'll be why I had to pick it up from the Post Office today of course...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport