Jolly June's NSD Challange!

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    spudsmum wrote: »
    I will join again please.

Managed 8 last month so will try for 9 this month.

Exemptions are for: ys bargains, medicines, nappies, wetwipes, baby milk etc or anything that gets reimbursed through my work expenses.

Kicking off with my first NSD today so 1/9

Welcome :)
    Well done on your first NSD.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    I think I will drop it down this month and try for 15 please beanielou :)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • beanielou
    I think I will drop it down this month and try for 15 please beanielou :)

Hope that works for you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Hoping for one today.
    We will see!

• 1 no spend day for yesterday.
    Not one today, I owe £1,70 in work and booked a uber this morning as I didn't know what shift i was on, they got changed last minute and wasn't in the staff room.

Said yes to more overtime next week. My jobs gonna kill me but i need the cash.
    Wedding Fund: £1107.23 / £2,500 Xmas'18: £100.00 / £300.00 Emergency Fund: £100.00 / £1,000H2B ISA: £30.50
  • beanielou
    NSD no 4 today.

• NSD 1 yesterday & 2 today
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • indigowarrior
    indigowarrior Posts: 745 Forumite
    I getting confused between the challenges so saying today is NSD 2. Going to make the only exception final contact in the 14th. :)
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • spudsmum
    spudsmum Posts: 584 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    NSD number 2/9 today
    Total debts £21050! :eek: now £10941. 76. Total extra income made in Jan22 £109. 27 Feb 22 £45.25 Total extra income made in 2022 £154.52 Aiming for debt free at 45 - 41 months to go!
  • onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    Not one today - needed some eye makeup remover pads as I currently have the worlds most difficult to wipe off mascara, and also wandered to the sale section in Asda and bought 2 half price things. Only spent £10 in total though so not too bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure