M&S Dine in for £10 27th-31st August

Options

Comments

• Babiesmummy_2
    Options
    I got a bottle of Gaston de Veau Merlot (red) which isn't listed in the menu above or the contingency post above, so maybe the contingency list changes for each Dine in.
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
  • priya1111
    priya1111 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    is this the price for 2 people?

so you choose two mains, two desserts etc?
  • KingL
    KingL Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    I item of each is a serving for 2 people. £10 spend covers two people.
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    I had the steak last night and it was looooooooovely
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • iwantabargain
    Options
    I was not happy went to my M&S to get this and they had SOLD out of profiteroles:( opted for the belgian choc thingy's instead!
    Best Wins of 2010 = Apple ipad & £100 Dejager vouchers:j:j
    June Prizes = Kids Card game, Miners nail polish set,L'oreal million lashes mascara.
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    priya1111 wrote: »
    is this the price for 2 people?

so you choose two mains, two desserts etc?

It's the price for 2 people if you are on the large side.

It feeds about 4 normal sized people if you make a salad on the side.

Thanks for this, I went today and picked up a rotisserie chicken (£6.41) plus some other normal stuff.

I think I will try going after the deal as I don't drink so the wine is a bit of a waste on me!
  • nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    Options
    we had the steak last night and it was sooo tasty!!! we had it with chunky chips, froglet rose and profiteroles, and the whole meal was divine!!
  • Evelynn_2
    Options
    roses wrote: »
    It's the price for 2 people if you are on the large side.

It feeds about 4 normal sized people if you make a salad on the side.

Thanks for this, I went today and picked up a rotisserie chicken (£6.41) plus some other normal stuff.

I think I will try going after the deal as I don't drink so the wine is a bit of a waste on me!

We ended up with a stash of wine, so started buying the apple presse. It's becoming quite the addiction, lol.

Steak was yummy, despite looking a bit odd in that packagin and the trifle was delicious.
  • aardvark65
    aardvark65 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just to point out there is also an offer of 25% any 6 bottles of wine or champagne which works alongside the Dine for £10 offer. I bought 2 meals with wine and then 4 more decent bottles and made a nice saving
    (£70.86 for £44.32).
    If you are into wine this works out very well as M&S have some lovely wines.:D
  • moneysavermum_2
    Options
    I went today picked up 2 meal deals cos love steak. Bought 2 packs of steak, 2 bottles of wine, 1 salad, 1 steak chips, 2 profiteroles, all for £20. Not sure how much you save overall. I then went to aldi to do the lunchbox shopping although dont find aldi that cheap. Usually do all my shopping at Tescos. Any top tips for economising single mother of 3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure