Boots £10 worth of points with £50/£60 spend

If you spend £50 or more in store in a single transaction at Boots from Fri 9 Nov until Sun 11 Nov, or £60+ online until Mon 12 Nov, you'll get 1,000 extra points added to your Boots Advantage card worth £10 in store or online.

For the full info, see Boots points boost.
Grab the latest MSE Deals
Get MSE's Money Tips
Join the MSE Forum

Comments

• This is a complete con! Twice I've ordered £60 worth of make up for my daughter & twice it has emailed me cancelling the order, my wife then ordered £40 worth of the same stuff & hey presto it went through ok saving Boots having to pay out with the reward.
  • amcl
    amcl Posts: 221 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Andybc1409 wrote: »
    This is a complete con! Twice I've ordered £60 worth of make up for my daughter & twice it has emailed me cancelling the order, my wife then ordered £40 worth of the same stuff & hey presto it went through ok saving Boots having to pay out with the reward.

This happened to me too during the last bonus points event.
  • JEN22
    JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
    I ordered mine Saturday £88 its all being delivered today
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Andybc1409 wrote: »
    This is a complete con! Twice I've ordered £60 worth of make up for my daughter & twice it has emailed me cancelling the order, my wife then ordered £40 worth of the same stuff & hey presto it went through ok saving Boots having to pay out with the reward.
    amcl wrote: »
    This happened to me too during the last bonus points event.
    Boots Company representative, anyone?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure