Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Number 9 today.

You are doing well Nargle.
    Hope things are ok with you?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I'm ok beanie but OH was admitted to hospital last weekend with dehydration and kidney failure. Monday he had got worse so is now in ITU having dialysis, which is improving things and yesterday he was more awake and with it than he had been. He also now has clostridium difficile so on antibiotics for that. No word from hospital overnight so that means things are ok and no concerns. I will see him later and take his phone and IPad in.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    I'm ok beanie but OH was admitted to hospital last weekend with dehydration and kidney failure. Monday he had got worse so is now in ITU having dialysis, which is improving things and yesterday he was more awake and with it than he had been. He also now has clostridium difficile so on antibiotics for that. No word from hospital overnight so that means things are ok and no concerns. I will see him later and take his phone and IPad in.

Sorry to hear that Nargle.
    LOts of positive vibes for your OH.
    Take care of you too.:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    NSD no 15 today.
    Planned spend on graduation gifts & a friend kindly treated to coffee & cake.

• NSD 5 today :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    NSD no 16 today.

• NSD 6 today :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Not one yesterday.
    NSD no 17 today.

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Number 10 NSD today.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    18 yesterday & 19 today.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure