Urgent Assistance - Is It Possible to Stop a Parcel Force Special Delivery

Comments

• Hi All,

It's quite late, but do you think it's worth driving to the London Central Mail Centre now?
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I wouldn't personally. I doubt you ill get any attention, and I really doubt any interception would be possible. Its quite probably moving by now anyway.

any idea why it says tracked return 48?
  • Lorian, I was dreading someone would say that - but I agree.
  • Hi All,

I have just received the following from the good people at Plant Express:
    Hi,

thank you for contacting us.

Please, can you provide us the tracking number of the package you sent to us? If the package is still at our warehouses, we will be able to return it back to you.

Also, we have already blocked the customer's account to prevent any fraud in the future.

There is some glimmer of hope.

This is giving me faith in human kindness
  • Lorian
    I trust you have responded confirming the tracking number already! and advise them it probably hasn't got there yet....

I trust you had your return address on the parcel?
  • Lorian wrote: »
    any idea why it says tracked return 48?

Hi Lorian, I have no idea why it says that. But my gut feeling its in transit as I write this ...
  • I have now moved from embarrasment to anger and wanting do everything I can to get at these scumbags.
  • Hi Lorian, yes I have informed them the package hasn't left the UK yet, and the return address is on the label
  • Guys, I really think the people at Plant Express will get the package before the fraudsters. But equally important, (if not more important) they could easily arrange for the police to watch out for whoever attempts to pick up the package.
  • Lorian
    No one goes there to pick it up. the con artist pays the forwarding company to receive the parcel and then send it on to them. They don't even need to be in the USA.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure