IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN by Euro Car Parks

Comments

• anar
    anar Posts: 30 Forumite
    Thanks guys for your help!
    I will appeal and see what they say.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    But you know what they will say - it will be a rejection letter & POPLA next, like all the zillions of other ECP threads exactly the same as this one.

While you wait, you need to read some so search the forum for Euro POPLA.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • anar
    I already sent the appeal, Coupon-mad.
    They will reject but will read everything like you said. At least, some proofs can be given and hopefully no one needs to pay anything.
  • anar
    By the way, the amount of money of the PCN increases during the process of appeal?

Thanks ;)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 July 2018 at 12:12AM
    No it doesn't.

Please don't type that it does... NO, it doesn't increase.

The PCN is ALWAYS £90. They just offer a bribe 'discount' to idiots...to stop them appealing.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,284 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    anar wrote: »
    I already sent the appeal,
    I hope you removed the last paragraph about receipts and blue badge - like you were advised - before you sent it.
  • anar
    Yes, I removed it. I just sent the appeal like it is in the Newbies thread.
  • anar
    Hello, guys!

Just a quick update... Asked in one of the stores if they could write something to help with this and they said there is nothing they can do at the moment. Euro Car Parks is the landowner and they aren't willing to accept to cancel these kind of fines.

Thanks ;)
  • anar
    Hello, guys!

Can I ask you something? I already appealed for Euro Car Parks and I'm waiting for their answer. They will reject, as always, but after that they give again the chance of paying just 50£ instead of 100£ or once you don't pay within 14 days then you need to pay more?

Thanks ;)
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    anar wrote: »
    Hello, guys!

Just a quick update... Asked in one of the stores if they could write something to help with this and they said there is nothing they can do at the moment. Euro Car Parks is the landowner and they aren't willing to accept to cancel these kind of fines.

Thanks ;)

very few if any car parks are owned by parking companies , so I do not believe this to be true, but only the Land Registry can tell you who the actual owner is (for a small fee)

the signage and pcn tells you what the actual pcn charge is , usually between £70 and £100 , the £100 has been capped at that for about 6 years

the charge NEVER goes up , its always the higher figure, with a discount bribe for an early payment

so if they said its £90 then its NEVER more than that figure , because that figure is the contractual figure on their signage around the car park
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure