Autumn Slimming World Support Thread 2019

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,481
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The candy floss grapes from Mr Ts are fantastic. They are so sweet.

Denise
  • joedenise
    Forumite
    Had a little too much to drink last night so again over Syns on a Thursday - think I need to change this and just drink at the weekend!

Today's plan:

B - scrambled eggs on toast HEB; P
    L - LO casserole from the freezer. DH has asked for mash with it but not sure I'll have it as well; mainly S, there may be a bit of chicken left in it but not sure so P if there is!
    D - fish curry & brown rice using frozen white fish fillets P; S; F

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - may have WM roll with the casserole (if DH remembers to buy them!)

Denise
  • I’m afraid to say I’ve gained 2lb. Knew it was coming and no one to blame but me (and crusty bread and butter)
    Back to basics I think.
    Off to food shop this afternoon but having lunch first so I don’t sneak any off plan foods in.
  • Well done beanie and "get back on it" Matron Midge.

I "sneak" peeked this morning and wish I hadn't. I'm up a lb, harumph. I shouldn't have done it as I don't want it to derail my weekend (I weigh in first thing on a Monday), but it is hard when I know I have been so blooming good this week. I save my syns for Friday and Saturday's wine.

Quite looking forward to tomorrow. We are going by train, so might have a look around the town of Warwick before going to the castle. I have heard it's very "Disneyified" or something to that effect. It's only me and my mum going as we got free tickets from the Sun. But hey it's a day out and cos it's free, if we decide to stay away from the crowds, from what I can see on the web, the town is pretty enough just to spend the day wandering.

Plan today:-

B - coffee (hea1), watermelon (s), grapes (f)

11am - egg (P)

Lunch - crustless quich with mushrooms, peppers and s. onions (s, p),
    Toffee Muller Light (0.5syns - here's hoping anyways!)

D - chicken and rice (1syn)

Syns for wine, but I probably shouldn't as up blooming early tomorrow!
    Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
    Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
    (End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
    (End 2022) - Target £116,213.81
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Afternoon all,

I've not had a chance to catch up on the chat, so completely out of the loop with you all.

Back at work and it's full-on - the 3 days I've been in feel like a full week anyway and feeling cream-crackered again.

Anyway, back on plan, although struggling with it a bit. Just shows that once you slip off the saddle, it's a bit hard to stay fully back on it.

Have decided this week is a holiday, but there was a small gain when I snuck a look this morning :(

Plan today:
    B - porridge HEB & milk from HEA. Sugar (2)
    L - mixed leaf salad, cucumber, onion, peppers, tomato, ham & LF dressing (1.5); melon, strawberries, mango with 10 cal peach jelly (0.5)
    snack - banana
    D - beef stir fry with noodles. Sauce (3)

Will attempt to read and get fully caught up over the weekend. Hugs to anyone in need, and hope you're all doing better than I am at staying on-plan.
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Good idea not to shop hungry midge. You'll soon get back in the zone if you have a plan.
    You'll soon see results now that you're back on plan too sary. :)

Have you added up your syns for the week Pollyanna? If you do that you'll know how many you have going spare for anything you decide to have over the weekend. Have a good time in Warwick whatever you get to do.:)

I went to WI this morning and lost 1lb!:j That puts me back into target range at last. I think that being extra good between the birthday cakes and the restaurant roast dinner probably was enough. I've got a good week coming up too until next meal out on Thursday. I'll probably stay away from group for a few weeks as I've got a few things on and the whole roller coaster starts again. :D

I've done my meal plan and shop. We've got football tonight, another change to fixture list for Sky. :( I've still not bought any Crunchies so will probably make do with a coffee or maybe a small 70% bar.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit (F), HEB Weetabix, HEA1 milk, half banana (F)
    L: ham (P), fried mash (F) and veg with beetroot (S)
    D: SW Bolognese (P,S) with tagliatelle (F) and HEA2 Parmesan
    Syns: tbc
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Fantastic news Maman:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    Forumite
    Well done Maman for getting back into target range. At least you don't need to go weekly for a while!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done Maman:T:T:T did you get your results from the docs?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D
    Well done Maman:T:T:T did you get your results from the docs?

Thanks for asking. No feedback from blood test but I have to go for ultrasound in a couple of weeks. It's worrying but there's not a lot I can do about it other than plod on.:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure