What Freebies Have You Received Today?

As it is the start of a New Year, I thought it would be nice to have a new thread.

This is a continuation of the thread here.

Please post all discussions about what freebies you have received today on this thread.

:)
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Happy 2007 and here's hoping for even more freebies this year

Today, I have received free money off vouchers by clipping my way around the office newspaper stands. In total I have collected 20 which will be used at Tescos as money off my groceries.

Welshy x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Just a copy of Olive magazine for me today (got in on a 3 for £1 subscription, so not entirely free).

Yesterday hubby and I got another lot of haircare freebies from Boots, with the coupons from the Advantage Card machine.

Have a great week everyone :)
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • RichJay
    RichJay Posts: 179 Forumite
    I got a Twinings Luxury Chocolate Drink sample and a Lacoste Essential sample.
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Twinings hot chocolate
    Good Food Magazine from Tesco Clubcard deals subscription.
  • Through the post today I had:

a £32 cheque from Royal Fail for losing a recorded delivery letter containing tickets, (they also lost my original claim so this was my 2nd claim for this particular item)

free shopping at Tescos using some of the vouchers I mentioned earlier

Some vouchers from a kind MSE member

For Christmas I bought my relative 6 suet and peanut fairy cakes for the birds, well she opened them put 2 on the bird table and discovered live maggots on her kitchen worktops - urghhhhhhh.

Anyway, today I have received a letter from the company offering to send a pest control officer around to check for any more maggots and offering some gift vouchers as a way of an apology.

Welshy x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • Boonbetty
    Boonbetty Posts: 49 Forumite
    Today I received free Heyday magazine worth £2.95 - this magazine is aimed at the over 50's!
  • russetred
    russetred Posts: 1,334 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got a sample of Slimfast veg soup so my question is how did they know I was going to diet? Slightly spooky!
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Just another magazine for me today (InStyle, on a 4 for £1 subscription).

Yesterday I managed to get a goodie bag from Tesco pharmacy. Oh and hubby got an email from SeeFilmFirst (this is one of the companies which hold free preview screenings - see the 'Free cinema tickets' thread): they've chosen him as their 'Ambassador', which means that he'll attend free screenings for a year! :j
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • greenpixey
    greenpixey Posts: 2,806 Forumite
    From YourPerfumeGift I got Lacoste Pour Femme, Lacoste Inspiration and Lacoste Touch of Pink
    also got 3 rings today from 2SMRT4U
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Olay moisturiser sample for me today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts