Sun Superdays Out 2018

Comments

• Does anyone know if they ask for id when you turn up? Due to go Saturday but may not be able to make it so wonder if we can give them to friends?
  • IanBee wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they ask for id when you turn up? Due to go Saturday but may not be able to make it so wonder if we can give them to friends?

For the theme parks no, at least not if you’ve printed them, the tickets are self scan at the turnstiles. Shreks adventure they just scanned the thickets. Sea life I don’t know yet.
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    For the theme parks no, at least not if you’ve printed them, the tickets are self scan at the turnstiles. Shreks adventure they just scanned the thickets. Sea life I don’t know yet.

I've been to Sea Life
    They never asked for ID but if they're really busy you could be given a set time ticket when you hand your printed ticket over and have to return later
  • essex_boy
    edited 6 October 2018 at 9:44AM
    Starting today there's a new addition to Sun Super Days Out
    This is only available to Sun Saver members
    It's The Bear Grylls Adventure .. 2 Free Tickets worth up to £40
    Located at the NEC in Birmingham

This will get you access to the Base Camp
    Take on Break Out .. An Escape Room using Brain Skills
    Archery Skills at Target
    Assault Course.. balance, jump, climb , scramble against the clock
    Survival Maze.. find your way out when the lights go out and the walls start squeezing in

To get your tickets join Sun Savers
    Then collect 9 Sun Saver codes starting today
    Don't forget to click REDEEM to join the promotion
    You'll be able to book and choose your date and time from Sunday 14th October

You have till Tuesday 23rd October to collect the codes and you have till Monday 15th November to book your date and time
  • zius
    zius Posts: 378 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    hi, anybody has a spare code for friday 5 October,please.

thanks
  • Does anyone have any unused sun savers codes from the newspaper from 6th October - 19th October.

I was trying to collect enough for some bear grylls adventure tickets but I am three short and it ends today!
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy wrote: »
    MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON
    Two free tickets worth £70
    Promotion is October 27th - November 13th 2018

Take the ultimate celebrity selfie at Madame Tussauds London. Filled with 14 interactive areas, over 300 stunning wax figures and the exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz, glamour and incredible history. So what are you waiting for? Have your superstar moment.

Starts today
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens from the Sun between today and Tuesday 13th November
  • Hi guys, I don't suppose anyone has any codes yet that they don't need? Missed some days already I think :0(
  • Kynthia
    Kynthia Posts: 5,666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MrsJarvo wrote: »
    Hi guys, I don't suppose anyone has any codes yet that they don't need? Missed some days already I think :0(

Sent you one spare code.
    Don't listen to me, I'm no expert!
  • bazzyb wrote: »
    It's one application per household. If you do this you will find that both sets of tickets will be void.

Are you able to input the codes and then give away the tokens in the paper so someone else can use them or is that also not allowed? As in the code from a paper and token can be verified and you cant use both?
    Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
    Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
    (End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
    (End 2022) - Target £116,213.81
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business