'Supercard'/Tastecard

1235»

Comments

• HI, I am in the midst of booking the 'free' hotel stay. Supercard are a nightmare to deal with! Will cancel straight after we've been.They don't answer emails except with a standard auto reply. I waited 7 days after they were going to get back to me.
    The date they offered is in 3 days time now. I facebooked in the evening and THAT got a response - would be dealt with 1st thing. Had to message again at 10am. They then said I hadn't replied to email offer, but I have the emails and forwarded them all back to them. Result after many, many emails, FB messages, is they have booked the correct night and place BUT are refusing to include breakfast, which is part of the Village Hotel deal. (see no.10. in terms and conditions)
    No acknowledgement of poor service and no apology.
    I am going to escalate using Martin's Resolver tool.
    Don't recommend anyone dealing with them, on the grounds they are a health risk!!.
  • Update on Hotel stay not including breakfast when it should.
    Having mentioned - 'Trading Standards' suddenly I get the following email:
    "
    [FONT=&quot]Hello Sally,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for your email. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We have looked into this further, as a result we will reinburse you the cost of breakfast up to £10 per person, if you can provide us a copy of your till receipt.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As soon as we receive your receipt we will arrange the re-imbursement straight away for you. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kind Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mark [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Supercard Concierge Team

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Of course still no apology, but an implicit admission that the basis they are booking the rooms on does not comply with their T and C. It means I will be compensated, but what about other bookers?? Suggest you take the same approach.
    They really are slippery!
    [/FONT]
  • iAMaLONDONER
    iAMaLONDONER Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    What exact offers do you get?

Are they enough to justify £19.95 or £24.95 a month?

https://www.supercardblack.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport