Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Loads of tea and coffe rtc in asda , decaf tea bags, keno milacano, carte noir

Little A or big please?

Thank you

Anon
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 11 March 2017 at 1:14PM
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    I got the feeling the only reason she knew what was happening is because she'd suddenly looked up and seen them on her tv. :rotfl:

I've watched this loads and every time I belly laugh and notice something else.

The child pulling the face, clearly she was in her own world and wanted to be near daddy, who smacked her in the face and pushed her back she appears to be used to this.. the laugh from outside of the room...the baby coming in... the woman skidding into the room horrified, her pulling the child onto the floor trying to drag the child out along the floor, and realising the door has shut, then realising that she had pulled the baby walker over the child and needs to push the child back into the room to free the child.. then crawling back to shut the door. Throughout which the child did not show any distress.

The look on the man's face throughout was priceless.

I also giggled that they had tried to disguise the bed as a table.........amazing!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    Little A or big please?

Thank you

Anon

Little but SEL not rtc stickers put some on hduk
    Also castor sugar 2 kilo 60p Bilingtons small golden sugar 30p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    morning all :j

In my B & M yesterday I got something very similar to this for 39p

https://uk.iherb.com/pr/drogheria-alimentari-grey-brittany-sea-salt-mill-2-46-oz-70-g/50712

If you make nice foodie hampers for the gourmets and cooks in your life eg for Mothers day, Birthdays, Christmas etc - collecting together all of your free and nearly free cashback items then this salt would be a fabulous addition and it has a story

https://www.brittanysalt.com/products/dried-coarse-gray-sea-salt-for-grinders

I got the balsamic glaze in that range It was yum Forgot to post at the time but did not know it was normally expensive
  • bubbs
    Coffee mate light 37p instore asda

Typhoo decaf tea bags 80 pack 50p instore

Silver spoon 2kg caster sugar asda 60p

Carte Noire whole bean 95g tins 75p

Kenco millicano whole bean coffee asda instore 63p
    If anyone wants to vote hduk:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    TM,

Just thinking when I went to school we were all taught how to cook cheaply, it is so sad that this is not compulsory.

Pleased it went well x

We had domestic science. :rotfl:

From memory we did

Shortbread
    Fairy cakes
    Puff pastry:eek:
    Rock buns

I also remember learning about the kitchen triangle. Sink, cooker and fridge :o

Can't remember much more

Except our teacher was exceptionally glamorous:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Morning all:)

Think the best bit is when I assume it's their mum skids into action :rotfl: glad to have put a smile on your face HILLBERN :A

DD read somewhere that she was the nanny. I really hope she didn't get into trouble:o

Can you imagine the guy telling her twenty times that he was doing an extremely important live broadcast and to keep the kids out of the way but she had to nip to the loo just as he was given the green light.

I like how he closes his eyes in the end as he just couldn't take anymore:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    We had domestic science. :rotfl:

From memory we did

Shortbread
    Fairy cakes
    Puff pastry:eek:
    Rock buns

I also remember learning about the kitchen triangle. Sink, cooker and fridge :o

Can't remember much more

Except our teacher was exceptionally glamorous:)

We had cookery and did proper meals with time plans and everything:D
    Teacher was Miss Derby and she said i wouldnt pass as i was naughty :eek::rotfl: , was also my teacher for childcare and got b's for both so there Miss Derby na na naaaaaa:p:p:p:p
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier

I thought there was to be a double up in Feb.... What are you going to do with all your points?

He's going to have the last laugh I think when some super duper promotion comes along that needs lots of points.
    He'll be enjoying a family holiday in the sun while we're scratting around for toasters:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    davemorton wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Just tried to do a very quick order at adsa before the 12midday cut off, rammed some things in my basket, went to checkout, then bang, my evouchers are still not there! grrr, hurry up adsa.

TM, I find it much better (and cheaper) to drive/get the train to Hull, and go P&O ferries from there. Plus, when you get off on the other side, it is only 15 mins on the bus, as opposed to what I would expect to be a rather long bus journey on DFDS if you were going from Shields.
    If you do end up going, give me a shout, I can recommend a great hotel, and a fabulous place to go for your evening meal.

Thank you DM. We've stayed at Martins before just off the square. Unsure what we are doing yet. I'm sussing out the non flying holiday options again.

Your vouchers....are you sure that you've requested them and not just checked your APG?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills