Options

Comments

• Waspeze
    Waspeze Posts: 2,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't you worry ... I won't be overdoing anything believe me ;):D
    :hello:
    Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.
    An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind
  • smashedbooboo
    smashedbooboo Posts: 4,558 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting the thread here. It really does work on the DFW board. And in case anyone is unaware we do a troll patrol on all the boards including this one. We have been looking out for you here as well. I did catch one on here and he was reported and removed very quickly. And it was a newbie he had a go at. And there are times we have chased a troll around all the boards until we have tied him down, the little blighter. My feeling is we should all work together. The DFW board is fantastic, but sometimes no matter how hard we try and get out of debt, it could end up that bankruptcy is the only option left. So am hoping there will never be a them and us situation. Everyone does a great job, and keeping this thread bumped up will keep it at the forefront of everyones minds. Good luck everyone. Take care x x x
    Night Owl Member No 1 :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Night owl member of the threesome. Rules are for fools to follow and wise men to be guided by
    No Man is worth your tears,
    And the one who is wont make you cry !!!!!
  • smashedbooboo
    Options
    And get back to work you lot, Auntie Boo will come and slap your wrists if not. Tut Tut, LOL. Its a !!!!!! when work gets in the way of MSE eh. x x x x x x x
    Night owl member of the threesome. Rules are for fools to follow and wise men to be guided by
  • Waspeze
    Waspeze Posts: 2,479 Forumite
    Options
    And get back to work you lot, Auntie Boo will come and slap your wrists if not. Tut Tut, LOL. Its a !!!!!! when work gets in the way of MSE eh. x x x x x x x

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:A I'm working!! I'm working!! :A

:cool:
    :hello:
    Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.
    An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind
  • missmonroe
    missmonroe Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for bringing this to my newbie attention! ;)
    Mummy is 23
    Daddy is 28
    Daughter is 2

Saving for our first family holiday in May 11 :j
  • diablobear
    diablobear Posts: 149 Forumite
    Options
    Totally agree with this idea!
    I may have missed something, but is there any way of organising the "notice" to become a sticky at the top of the page too? When I joined the forum I read all the stickys first - I guess some newbies would too. Sorry don't know the rules on stickys so forgive me for being dim & there is a reason for this & I've missed it.
    Either way, I have no problem in bumping this thread when needed, it's more of a query on my part really!!

*BUMP*
  • So_Sad_Angel
    So_Sad_Angel Posts: 7,363 Forumite
    Options
    Quick bump

Edit -tried to do the picture thing but can`t make it work!!
  • smashedbooboo
    Options
    Hi, there is a sticky on the dfw board right at the top of the page, Hope this helps. Hope everyone is ok over here. When you are all in bed the night owls will take over the troll watch. Just so you know how it works i will explain. When we are all on a thread we keep checking for newbies coming to the boards and pop onto their thread and welcome them before a troll can get at them, even if we personally cant give advice about their situatuon at that time. At least they know the situation and wont be scared off. Also because a lot of the peeps on the daily chat thread and the night owl thread are in and out of all the other boards we are able to cop a troll or two before they do too much damage. It is almost a 24 hr a day event now troll hunting. And also if anyone over here is fretting about court dates or seeing the OR and is unable to sleep then dont think you need to be alone, pop over to the night owls. We are up most of the night, Thats if you fancy chatting to a bunch of nutters. We try and take our minds away for a little while and not think about the debts. Its a bit like a respite home for nutters and debtors. Everyone welcome. And remember, fretting and worrying is not productive. And it only makes you feel worse. Take care all. x x x x x Boo
  • smashedbooboo
    Options
    funny-dog-pictures-from-the-internet.jpg

And we will keep the trolls at bay x x x
  • Dez-Titute
    Dez-Titute Posts: 1,106 Forumite
    Options
    3d_face_winking_lg_wht.gifKeep trying SSA

The triumph of hope over experience

mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing