NatWest £125 switch incentive

Options

Comments

• EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    badger09 wrote: »
    I'm still a little concerned over the 'your address & mobile number have been changed' messages:o

I changed my mobile number a while back, I'm still getting messages about it, so this might just be one of those 'system' things. :)
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
  • Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    . . . I'm still a little concerned over the 'your address & mobile number have been changed' messages:o
    Quite right to be concerned, if you ask me. I'm sure you'll be on to that one asap.
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • Missus_Hyde
    Options
    Well, so far, so good for me; I’ve just applied for a Select account for my husband, received a sort code, a/c number, customer number and can login to the internet banking and mobile app. Not too bad for a Sunday afternoon and hasn’t necessitated my having to ring them and kick up the obligatory stink to get what I want!! :rotfl: Just waiting for them to set the account up on line (two working days). I haven’t bothered with the card reader at present as we’ve got a draw full of them from various banks and I would imagine they will all work with NatWest.

How refreshing!! ;):p
    A cunning plan, Baldrick? Whatever it was, it's got to be better than pretending to be mad; after all, who'd notice another mad person around here?.......Edmund Blackadder.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How refreshing!! ;):p
    We just need RBS to come up with the same offer, swiftly followed by a Barclays offer, and then for Halifax to move their "since January 2012" clause forward a few years!

But I'm not holding my breath (although I am holding 3 donor accounts ;)).
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ha, I don't have a customer number or anything else.... but I'm patient!

Don't have any donor accounts left!
    Maybe ought to open another ? just incase something else comes along for which I qualify (or perhaps FD will remove their clause excluding all previous customers!!)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Switched one my many Nationwide accounts :)

Thanks Natwest!! Amazed they have an offer AND they've even included existing customers!
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    EachPenny wrote: »
    I changed my mobile number a while back, I'm still getting messages about it, so this might just be one of those 'system' things. :)

That's what I'm assuming at the moment.
    Quite right to be concerned, if you ask me. I'm sure you'll be on to that one asap.

When I get everything set up, I'll investigate further. I've already received some paperwork and texts so am not too worried.

At the moment no-one, including me, can do anything with this account anyway:cool:
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,642 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    After getting the ID request message and email Friday, finally managed to upload passport page photo after 4 different photos and numerous attempts. Ticked box for e-signature now just have to wait 3-5 working days for confirmation or further details request.

Still prefer going into branch!

Reading some of the previous posts set me thinking about security/identity - anybody else think this electronic uploading malarkey really isn't much use to prove identity as anyone could have in their possession your physical passport/driving licence etc. whether temporarily or permanently. Face to face is much safer IMHO.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Very strange wording. Pretty sure they don't have my signature (unless they lifted it off my passport), so if they want a signature they'll presumably send me 1 x signature request and 1 x signature verification!? :rotfl:

If the debit card & DOB were right.... I don't need to sign?? Haven't had an email yet but presuming it's not automated?
    What happens next?
    We will process your switch application in accordance with your instructions.

If we are unable to verify your Date of Birth and / or the last 4 digits of your NatWest Debit card, or if you do not have a debit card, we will post you a confirmation letter that details the switching request you have made and include a copy of the Switch Leaflet.

All you need to do is sign and return this letter using the pre-paid envelope provided and the switch request will commence on receipt.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    At the moment no-one, including me, can do anything with this account anyway:cool:
    May be the RBS group have deployed their Ulster Bank Savings team to administer this NatWest offer? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure