Tesco Vouchers Codes-NO CHAT NEW THREAD

Comments

• Hi,
    need to buy a new washing machine from tesco, the one we want is £200 any vouchery things for this does anyone know please?
    Thankyou!! :o
  • sticher
    sticher Posts: 599 Forumite
    Hi, anyone know of any codes for Tesco Entertainment at the moment. Want to put in quite a big order.

Thanks.
  • sticher wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know of any codes for Tesco Entertainment at the moment. Want to put in quite a big order.

Have you checked on www.find-dvd.co.uk to see who is the cheapest. I usually find that HMV are quite good, Virgin not too bad, but Tesco frequently quite dear. There might also be a www.find-cd.co.uk site, as well as games. Tesco need to give out the codes to make them competitive!

Just put in the name of what you are looking for, and they give you a list of nearly everybody's prices, with and without postage.
  • XX-TYHK 500 Points on a £50 shop.
    Ends 9/12.

Having real problems finding anything this week...

Have tescos decided their sick of us using there vouchers or what???????????

Just used that one, have been through them all and thats the only one I could use Grr at Tesco :mad:
    Just started comping - Wins - January 2011 - £10 sports Direct Voucher, Fru Tea bags, No7 Mascara
    Feb wins - The lovers 3d Bluray. March Wins - One born every minute book :T
    Thanks everyone who posts comps
  • pammyb
    pammyb Posts: 90 Forumite
    I've just used XX-8TWW for £5 off £50.

Seems to be the only code for money off at present.

:T
  • sticher
    sticher Posts: 599 Forumite
    Thanks but those codes don't work for me :(.

Its games Im after and Tesco isn't too bad price wise for the ones I need, but maybe I will search elsewhere.

Thanks.
  • pb3444_2
    pb3444_2 Posts: 128 Forumite
    XX-XKV6 750 Points on a £50 shop.
    Ends 30/12. 6/11 Your Ad Here
    XX-TYHK 500 Points on a £50 shop.
    Ends 9/12.

My online shopping just accepted the code for 750 points, thank you so much.:beer:

PB
  • pb3444_2
    pb3444_2 Posts: 128 Forumite
    1,000 points for signing up to DVD rental
    CCNV7

Must make 3 monthly payments to receive the points.
    Expires 30/12/07 - midnight
    Includes 2 week free trial,
  • I 've got a Tesco till spit code £15 off wine by the case when you spend £50. or more at tesco.com winestore code is XX-H96S valid until 2/12/07.
  • sticher wrote: »
    Its games Im after and Tesco isn't too bad price wise for the ones I need, but maybe I will search elsewhere.

Have a look on https://www.find-games.co.uk first. Ignore the less well-known sellers, or ask on here before you buy if anybody has any feedback on them.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure