Slimming For Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Oops! Did you forget it was in the oven? Easily done. I have to use a timer when I'm cooking otherwise I never remember what time I need to check on things - probably something to do with age, LOL!

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Not like you bubbs :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    joedenise wrote: »
    Oops! Did you forget it was in the oven? Easily done. I have to use a timer when I'm cooking otherwise I never remember what time I need to check on things - probably something to do with age, LOL!

Denise
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not like you bubbs :eek:

I was hoovering and thought balls!! the quiche:rotfl::rotfl:anyway dh will say your burnt it, i say no well done:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Thought the word used now was caramelised :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

Snorts :rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise wrote: »

Denise

My mum would say a little bit rusty!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Do you need to syn a lemsip??
    Can't believe the lovely weather and I have a bad chest and sore throat, how did that happen.

Morning all.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    My lot will only eat burnt food bubbs.
    Good job really.
    Quiche looks perfect to me.
    Do you do the cottage cheese one like tweets?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all :D
    You lot made me laugh with the definitions of burnt:rotfl::rotfl: i just say well done, hubby says burnt:p
    Curly, yes you are supposed to they are 1/2 syn each, but if you are ill, you are ill, hope you soon get better and that's priority :D
    No i don't use cottage cheese can't stand the stuff:rotfl::rotfl: i dry fry bacon, onions, peppers, mushrooms, put in greased flan dish, beat 7 or 8 eggs pour over the top then put tomatoes on and a good grind of black pepper. If i have some broc in the fridge i put that in too and sometimes i break up a couple of dairylee light
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning all.

Bubbs that wouldn't class as burnt in my house!

Freezer stocktake completed - lots of frozen veg, OHs veggie stuff and little else really. However I think I can produce a weeks meals from what's there.

Todays Menu:
    B 1/2 grapefruit, bacon and tomatoes
    L Left overs - a bit of spinach and ricotta lasagne and a lentil bake I tried yesterday, with salad
    D HM pork burger, chips and salad

Had a sneaky weigh this morning ( I know I shouldn't) and close to top of target, so I hope I make it by the end of the week. Nothing to upset the plan - spa day but lunch always has healthy options. Luckily I'll weigh before a night out on Friday which will involve cocktails!

Keep cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport